Thread: Do they hire Graphics members now?

Do they hire Graphics members now?

As the title says. Or am I too late?

I just want to know if I am able to fill out an Application, and where I do so.

Banned
    Graphics had a hiring session pretty recently. Applications would be posted in the announcement section of these forums, and a statue would be placed at start. Currently the graphics admins are Rima and Vera, so if you're looking to get hired, you should contact one of them and they can tell you more about their hiring status and all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Graphics is quite broad. Do you mean GFX or Gani?
    GFX staff will always hire but they almost never do public hirings. You would have to be really unique with GFX to get on that team. Lately, instead of hiring people, they hold competitions which usually satisfies the content updates without having to hire people and risk all kinds of problems. I suggest PMing any member of the GFX staff team (usually one with the most experience/ Staff leader) to see if you can qualify to be on that team.

Gani is currently open, but I think you know this since it there is an NPC with the link to an application in the Start area of Graal.
    Just in case a link is needed for that application, here it is on this forum. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ation!-Hiring!
    In the future, check out the announcements section of the forums https://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdi...-Announcements
    Your GFX information is mostly incorrect.

First we do make it public when we are hiring (Olirus did public applications and Vera and I did as well), just recently we hired a couple of people who applied to be in the graphics team. When we are open for people to apply we post a thread with a questionnaire here on the forums. Although we have hired people in the past because we are interested on their skill that does not mean that that's the usual method we use (or at least not since I have been GFXA with Vera).

Now second thing is that we make contests because we want the community to participate, its not because we are trying to get extra items on our holiday shops without the need to hire people, that sounds kind of immoral if I am honest. People love to be able to take part of iEra's events, specially people who have just started to may or may not be ready to join the graphics team. I am probably getting what you said wrong, and if so I apologize. In case that I did get your message right, then that's a pretty harsh and horrible assumption.

As for Jenia,

We are currently not hiring for the Graphics team, but I am always available for people who want to show me their work or need advice on how to improve their GFX. I always encourage people to discord me as that's where you can reach me the easiest. My discord is Rima Wasabi#3290 (with the space).

No you are correct NaniRima, sorry about that. I should have considered that the information I posted was outdated from the previous administration as that was the exact information I copied from what a "resigned" staff member from the GFX team told me. I shall take greater precautions when posting past member information. I thought exactly as you did but assumed that this was the means of business.
    My apologies everyone.
    Anyways, we hope to have more player interactions for the sake of morality in the future.