Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Alliance Explained

I'm gonna be honest, I'm Anti-Alliance but I like pking Embro, Imperium, etc, I just hope this war is over so things can get back to normal. I'm Anti-Alliance because damn, I like pking gangs with their own members, not pking for example, Obsidian with lots of Region members. Both sides do this but I think the Alliance is more expressive on such a thing.

Newcomer
    I disapprove of both sides, The antis are carrying each other to hold bases and so is the alliance. It's fine if you have friends in other gangs that help each other, but making an empire with the idea of "join or we kill your gang" is ruining the fun of basing. I think the main thing that started causing this is the "stronger" gangs were taking too much control and giving less to the smaller gangs. by around a month or two ago the nepotism really started kicking in and old players came back to have that similar feeling of power. Holding a power like that brings greed, and corrupts a person's mind which brought competition. When both fall apart, maybe it will teach a larger sense of democracy.

- - - Updated - - -

List of gangs involved right now (correct me if I'm missing any or put them on the wrong side)

Alliance gangs:
    Obsidian
    NaturalBornKillaz
    LightsOut
    2EZ Bro
    Peppermint Ninjas
    Velocity
    Region
    Arcane
    Nefarious
    Kaotic PK
    Black Flag
    Confiance

Anti Alliance:
    Catalyst
    Maelstrom
    Revolve
    P v P
    sK
    Grim Reapers
    Embro
    Menace2society
    Deadsec
    Imperium
    Gangstaz
    Tattaglia Mafioso

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Gamer View Post
    I disapprove of both sides, The antis are carrying each other to hold bases and so is the alliance. It's fine if you have friends in other gangs that help each other, but making an empire with the idea of "join or we kill your gang" is ruining the fun of basing. I think the main thing that started causing this is the "stronger" gangs were taking too much control and giving less to the smaller gangs. by around a month or two ago the nepotism really started kicking in and old players came back to have that similar feeling of power. Holding a power like that brings greed, and corrupts a person's mind which brought competition. When both fall apart, maybe it will teach a larger sense of democracy.

- - - Updated - - -

List of gangs involved right now (correct me if I'm missing any or put them on the wrong side)

Alliance gangs:
    Obsidian
    NaturalBornKillaz
    LightsOut
    2EZ Bro
    Peppermint Ninjas
    Velocity
    Region
    Arcane
    Nefarious
    Kaotic PK
    Black Flag
    Confiance

Anti Alliance:
    Catalyst
    Maelstrom
    Revolve
    P v P
    sK
    Grim Reapers
    Embro
    Menace2society
    Deadsec
    Imperium
    Gangstaz
    Tattaglia Mafioso
    Ty and so true

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

You know what? I might not even step inside a base again until this thingy breaks apart, lol. I see that some old gangs are back, except for some like iFreeze, EBIZOU BASE and Dark Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Gamer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance gangs:
    Obsidian
    NaturalBornKillaz
    LightsOut
    2EZ Bro
    Peppermint Ninjas
    Velocity
    Region
    Arcane
    Nefarious
    Kaotic PK
    Black Flag
    Confiance

Anti Alliance:
    Catalyst
    Maelstrom
    Revolve
    P v P
    sK
    Grim Reapers
    Embro
    Menace2society
    Deadsec
    Imperium
    Gangstaz
    Tattaglia Mafioso
    Don't forget Hipster Killer in the Anti.

Both sides have way more gangs. But I just don't like those old gangs overcontrol all the bases. New players barely experience the old school basing during 2010-2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Both sides have way more gangs. But I just don't like those old gangs overcontrol all the bases. New players barely experience the old school basing during 2010-2014.
    Yeah, I would have ran a basing gang.... I came in the game too late...

Let’s make another anti alliance and attack both of them

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Let’s make another anti alliance and attack both of them
    Lmao what should we call it?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Lmao what should we call it?

Anti basers