Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Alliance Explained

Anti-Alliance Explained

Same thing as alliance except exclusive to pros, apparently once your kicked out, your out for Embro. They have strict rules and are buzz kills. Good job guys, you have broken the basing system even worse. Now you have to own a psg to base. I really hope this one fixes over time. I suggest disabling PSG in bases. You can have have a full tag and still get beaten now. I think if things were old fashioned, Tattaglia would have a base. I vote for newguys. #NewBasersMustBeWelcomed

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Same thing as alliance except exclusive to pros, apparently once your kicked out, your out for Embro. They have strict rules and are buzz kills. Good job guys, you have broken the basing system even worse. Now you have to own a psg to base. I really hope this one fixes over time. I suggest disabling PSG in bases. You can have have a full tag and still get beaten now. I think if things were old fashioned, Tattaglia would have a base. I vote for newguys. #NewBasersMustBeWelcomed

Definitely not the case with the "anti-alliance". If you're at least decent at the game, you can base with them.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Definitely not the case with the "anti-alliance". If you're at least decent at the game, you can base with them.
    Cool, I probably will. I mean they are cool and all but after basing with both, I think the alliance is better to be with. I still think psg is too op for basing. I didn't mean to be negative.

You can say alliance is better to base with or anti alliance. But anti alliance is here to break the peace. Anti alliance is made to pressure duke and his followers who only suck for hours to quit. The basing system which promoting excessive 'peace' is cause by them. Anti alliance will defintely disband after alliance quits in my opinion because none of us want to be like duke. You can call anti alliance hypocrite or whatever but remember duke is the one who causes this terrible issue. Anti alliance is just trying to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti alliance is like a bitter medicine. Feeding it is bitter but it cures. Alliance is the cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote for newguys. #NewBasersMustBeWelcomed

I dont think alliance is welcoming any new baser except those who is willing to help duke for benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    You can say alliance is better to base with or anti alliance. But anti alliance is here to break the peace. Anti alliance is made to pressure duke and his followers who only suck for hours to quit. The basing system which promoting excessive 'peace' is cause by them. Anti alliance will defintely disband after alliance quits in my opinion because none of us want to be like duke. You can call anti alliance hypocrite or whatever but remember duke is the one who causes this terrible issue. Anti alliance is just trying to fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti alliance is like a bitter medicine. Feeding it is bitter but it cures. Alliance is the cancer.
    Sorta but no one really has clear intentions. I also didn't think out this post very clearly so don't quote me. For basing, I wish for no psg and no spawn killing through doors. One thing IK I am right about is that they are the same. Just in on the competition, that's all.

Well, if psg is a bad gun, it wont be a reward for 150k kills. Spawn killing at door shouldnt be an issue anymore as we have heal room except for bfz. We also have the immune for a few seconds after we leave healroom except neo zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think alliance is welcoming any new baser except those who is willing to help duke for benefits.

I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

if the psg is banned from the base I want a refund

Can someone please clarify the sides here? I don’t know who or what gangs are in the alliance and who is part of the anti-alliance
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Can someone please clarify the sides here? I don’t know who or what gangs are in the alliance and who is part of the anti-alliance
    Anti alliance is embro, gaza, catalyst, rev whatever, imp i think, hipster killer and ig more. Alliance is peppermint ninjas, region, pendragon, tattaglia, lights out, arcane, nbk, grim left alliance, and a lot more. Basically, it is just 2 different alliances trying to controll the map, and yeah anti-alliance is "temporary" only 7 thousand more hours. Them saying they are just trying to get rid of the alliance is bogus cause they want 25k in 2 different gangs but even if they control the map, it is going to take a while. So it is just agenda.

Development Team
    Anti alliance is embro, gaza, catalyst, rev whatever, imp i think, hipster killer and ig more. Alliance is peppermint ninjas, region, pendragon, tattaglia, lights out, arcane, nbk, grim left alliance, and a lot more. Basically, it is just 2 different alliances trying to controll the map, and yeah anti-alliance is "temporary" only 7 thousand more hours. Them saying they are just trying to get rid of the alliance is bogus cause they want 25k in 2 different gangs but even if they control the map, it is going to take a while. So it is just agenda.

It's more so a war between wanting it to be competitive and not.

From my point of view anyway.

Alliance ruins the game, there's no competition whatsoever, that's why I approve of the rebellion.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler