Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Alliance Explained

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I disagree, I think it kills you in less than a second while my a91 takes 10 seconds. Also Im only at 681 hours and 6800 pks. 150k pk takes time it has nothing to do with laziness. In base it is like fire it ones and you get a pk. I wonder if chem was that op in bases. Plus, skills are more important you say, then lets make it skill based. Psg versus a91 is not skill based.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Lol you're complaining about this because I killed you with PSG today when you had A-91? I faced off against plenty of players who are skilled with A-91 and dodged quite well. It's a matter of skill. PSG has some freeze and no spread and that can be a disadvantage. Hit timer isn't even good compared to the A-91 so please let's not nerf the PSG.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Lol you're complaining about this because I killed you with PSG today when you had A-91? I faced off against plenty of players who are skilled with A-91 and dodged quite well. It's a matter of skill. PSG has some freeze and no spread and that can be a disadvantage. Hit timer isn't even good compared to the A-91 so please let's not nerf the PSG.
    Yes I am totally complaining about it because of earlier today. (post made 22 hours ago) I don't even know your in game name. And psg is still better than a91, since its skill based, i bet you could pk me with starter pistols if I had a bar huh.

Yes I am totally complaining about it because of earlier today. (post made 22 hours ago) I don't even know your in game name. And psg is still better than a91, since its skill based, i bet you could pk me with starter pistols if I had a bar huh.

non-skill based guns > skilled based guns

You can use the spray-n-pray tactic.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

I wasn't saying psg is skill based. Honestly I never used it but getting merked within a second of getting shot at isn't easy at all. It's basically a one hitter quitter, get shot with psg you die. Get shot with most guns, you run away. I have even got hit by 3 chem guns at once and survived, not with the psg, not at all.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

Trust me, when it comes to the PSG, that doesn't work.

If you manage to create distance between the PSG, success is moderate but in close range, it's extremely good.

I wouldn't necessarily say nerf-worthy, it is a reward weapon and as such, the implication has to be established that people have worked their batooskies (ba-too-skees) off to get it.

Yes, I did just make up that word.

(On a side note, I'm lul'ing at how many PSG users went out of their way to respond to this thread.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I disagree, I think it kills you in less than a second while my a91 takes 10 seconds. Also Im only at 681 hours and 6800 pks. 150k pk takes time it has nothing to do with laziness. In base it is like fire it ones and you get a pk. I wonder if chem was that op in bases. Plus, skills are more important you say, then lets make it skill based. Psg versus a91 is not skill based.

wowowo few hours, I thought you had more.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    wowowo few hours, I thought you had more.
    I did, I used to have over 3k and I had like 12k pks.

I did, I used to have over 3k and I had like 12k pks.

oo did you lose your acc?

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Trust me, when it comes to the PSG, that doesn't work.

If you manage to create distance between the PSG, success is moderate but in close range, it's extremely good.

I wouldn't necessarily say nerf-worthy, it is a reward weapon and as such, the implication has to be established that people have worked their batooskies (ba-too-skees) off to get it.

Yes, I did just make up that word.

(On a side note, I'm lul'ing at how many PSG users went out of their way to respond to this thread.)

That's one of it niches, just like the BAR. The BAR is even better if I'm truthfully speaking because of it's same damage profile but lesser hit timer. PSG does have the ability to shoot over walls as well but other than that, I'm not sure what's the point of laughing at users that reply to this thread since all I done is exclaim why it doesn't need to be nerfed.

My name in game is the same name as here lol. It's just funny you bought this up on the same day I was dueling with you by church. And I'm pretty sure I can because as I said, gun skill plays a part. Not just the gun itself.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    That's one of it niches, just like the BAR. The BAR is even better if I'm truthfully speaking because of it's same damage profile but lesser hit timer. PSG does have the ability to shoot over walls as well but other than that, I'm not sure what's the point of laughing at users that reply to this thread since all I done is exclaim why it doesn't need to be nerfed.

My name in game is the same name as here lol. It's just funny you bought this up on the same day I was dueling with you by church. And I'm pretty sure I can because as I said, gun skill plays a part. Not just the gun itself.
    Your introduction to this thread was that you killed someone and they came on here to complain, even when they deliberately said themselves that they'd started the thread even before you killed them.

My amusement is from the fact that you believe he started this explanation about the PSG because of you, lol.

Supah is right on the idea that you do need a basic grasp of how to weave to get past the PSG.

Last edited by BL1NK; 12-14-2018 at 02:37 PM.