Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Alliance Explained

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Can someone please clarify the sides here? I don’t know who or what gangs are in the alliance and who is part of the anti-alliance
    The Alliance and the Anti-Alliance are both a plethora of gangs pushing for their own agenda.

The Alliance merely believes in the idea that gangs should be allowed to ally one another in order to progress well. This team is basically carried by Duke and he essentially puts everyone on his back (well, whoever's on Duke's account).

The Anti-Alliance is against that idea, and although they're basically doing the same thing now to get to those points, once it's all over, their agenda to 'team up' against one another will be minimal.

(I know you think I'm trying to throw you some propoganda here, but as someone who's had an introspective into this thing, that's basically what it is, truthfully).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It's more so a war between wanting it to be competitive and not.

From my point of view anyway.

Alliance ruins the game, there's no competition whatsoever, that's why I approve of the rebellion.
    The thing is that they aren't achieving their goal, it is less competitive now, go raid a base now you can't even get the flag, before you could at least get an hour. They are possibly going to be there for the next year. They have personal issues with Duke is what they told me.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Just because you are too lazy to get 150k kills and buy a psg to keep up with the competition doesn’t mean it needs to be nerfed. Skills more important than the guns you use, that’s why the noobs that use dukes acc are ruining his kd even though they have good guns available to them.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Just because you are too lazy to get 150k kills and buy a psg to keep up with the competition doesn’t mean it needs to be nerfed. Skills more important than the guns you use, that’s why the noobs that use dukes acc are ruining his kd even though they have good guns available to them.
    I disagree, I think it kills you in less than a second while my a91 takes 10 seconds. Also Im only at 681 hours and 6800 pks. 150k pk takes time it has nothing to do with laziness. In base it is like fire it ones and you get a pk. I wonder if chem was that op in bases. Plus, skills are more important you say, then lets make it skill based. Psg versus a91 is not skill based.

Well I'm Anti-alliance but I hate Imperium.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Well I'm Anti-alliance but I hate Imperium.
    I used to be alliance but hate nbk and tattaglia, lmao so relatable.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I disagree, I think it kills you in less than a second while my a91 takes 10 seconds. Also Im only at 681 hours and 6800 pks. 150k pk takes time it has nothing to do with laziness. In base it is like fire it ones and you get a pk. I wonder if chem was that op in bases. Plus, skills are more important you say, then lets make it skill based. Psg versus a91 is not skill based.

It doesn't take that long to kill someone with the A91 if they're getting hit, plus no one is making you use that gun.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    It doesn't take that long to kill someone with the A91 if they're getting hit, plus no one is making you use that gun.
    I counted, it takes 8 seconds killing afkers. I think that's what hit timer has to do with cause the bullets hit fast but don't do damage right away. Also, is there a better gun the same price? I am not trying to loose an arm and a leg trying to get a different gun.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    It's a $90000 gun, there are plenty of guns which could be better, like the K180s , the Maccus UZIs, the Skorpian Evo, M4, MK14 EBR, the FN P90, and the Socom. Those are all affordable and cheaper guns which I'd prefer using over the A91.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    It's a $90000 gun, there are plenty of guns which could be better, like the K180s , the Maccus UZIs, the Skorpian Evo, M4, MK14 EBR, the FN P90, and the Socom. Those are all affordable and cheaper guns which I'd prefer using over the A91.
    The m4 is hella worse than a91. I like how easy my gun is to use. If I had vip it'd be easier. Idk bruh