Thread: Verfied Information

Verfied Information

Due to a previous incident, I'd like to know if there is anyway to have a list of people with valid information. If not, do I just have to sever ties with any resigned player that was once on the Staff team? More in particular, is there any way to have a list credible from the previous administration or will the "older" players have to use their best judgement in determining what is credible or not? If we are indeed a community to which we help each other, will it be easier to state that only the current staff will have the best representation of information? But if so, how do we distinguish between retired and fired?

This is not a people's morality debate. If there is no answer, then so be it.

Straight forward version question is: Do previous staff members have credibility in their information or should people label it as a "Player Opinion"?
    Last edited by Jayden-Jair; 12-13-2018 at 02:33 PM.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Due to a previous incident, I'd like to know if there is anyway to have a list of people with valid information. If not, do I just have to sever ties with any resigned player that was once on the Staff team? More in particular, is there any way to have a list credible from the previous administration or will the "older" players have to use their best judgement in determining what is credible or not? If we are indeed a community to which we help each other, will it be easier to state that only the current staff will have the best representation of information? But if so, how do we distinguish between retired and fired?

This is not a people's morality debate. If there is no answer, then so be it.
    I mean, that's really up to the former staff.

Once it's all said and done, they really don't have to help you once they've left their position.

That's why it's usually good to just approach a current staff member rather than a past one, it's simply a more pragmatic approach.

(In all honesty, your question had my head shaking for awhile, if you could clarify a bit more, that'd be great thanks)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Updated with Clarity.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Updated with Clarity.
    Okay, I get what you're saying now.

Well, I think you'd have to say that since they've had first-hand experience, their opinion is worth taking, but it also varies based on the question.

Once again, you have to understand that past staff members don't really have to hold onto an agenda once they're gone, they simply go back to being a player, such as us.

Stating that, I genuinely feel like it's better to just approach a current staff member if you have a question. Primarily, they'll usually answer with validity (flashbacks to that one staff member who sent me running all over the map when I was trying to find a weapon), so it's always worth taking their answer as correct.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk