Thread: I’m having trouble uploading a head

I’m having trouble uploading a head

Ok so two weeks ago I uploaded a nice head I made and everything was fine then all of the sudden a few days ago it got force refunded by Dr Pepper, he told me that it didn’t have a mouth therefore it doesn’t follow the rules, first of all having a mouth isn’t in the upload rules second of all the Robg gang has uploads without mouths so how come there uploads don’t get refunded. Now every time I try to upload this head I get this message
    —-Sorry the upload has been disapproved because of: Do not resubmit this image. Do not resubmit means that your have submitted a bad file and we would prefer if you not submit it again as it falls under a broken rule or something of that nature.
    I’m very disappointed as I have worked hard on it and it follows all the upload rules can someone help me out with this any pr admins can reply to my pms

Quote Originally Posted by DocL View Post
    Ok so two weeks ago I uploaded a nice head I made and everything was fine then all of the sudden a few days ago it got force refunded by Dr Pepper, he told me that it didn’t have a mouth therefore it doesn’t follow the rules, first of all having a mouth isn’t in the upload rules second of all the Robg gang has uploads without mouths so how come there uploads don’t get refunded. Now every time I try to upload this head I get this message
    —-Sorry the upload has been disapproved because of: Do not resubmit this image. Do not resubmit means that your have submitted a bad file and we would prefer if you not submit it again as it falls under a broken rule or something of that nature.
    I’m very disappointed as I have worked hard on it and it follows all the upload rules can someone help me out with this any pr admins can reply to my pms
    Show me it and Im in Robg's gang and I have a mouth... Basically...

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Please refrain from making duplicate threads. You already have one up with replies on it explaining your situation.

Exlaining the situation, lmao they explained nothing

Exlaining the situation, lmao they explained nothing
    "Heads must have either a visible nose or mouth or it'll be considered not human/animal (unless it has a small mask or something that makes it obvious that it's still a human head like Bitzsam's head), which is against the rules. " - Failure from previous post.

So I went ahead and looked at the gang Robg. All of those players you claim to have broken the rules have quit Era awhile ago. While on that note, the only active member of that gang, Robg, had that custom before 2013. And if you do not know, players who had customs before 2013 had special "Exclusive" rights on keeping their customs. Anything after 2013 would have to adhere to the newer version of the upload rules. Even then, there is an additional requirement for the upload rules that happened recently which would further enforce why you may not have your custom uploaded. A head with a clear indication that it is a human or animal will automatically be denied.

To take this into a real world situation: Canada, the US, and anywhere else where there is some sort of representative government involving more than one person controlling everything will have laws almost identical to the statement I made above. Ex post de facto law is what I'm referring to. This is a law where if a law is changed, you can't be punished for previous actions that would be considered under this new law. Same thing here.
    There is nothing that can be done except to adjust your custom to the rules that are currently in place.

And as said before, please don't create duplicate threads that have already been answered. I took the time to explain in depth and in a synthetically appeasing situation for you to understand.

Banned
    Hi, continue the conversation here please: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...?47143-Uploads

Please don't make duplicate threads, and if you have a question on my previous answer to your thread or want clarification, I'd be glad to answer, just ask.