Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what's "the alliance"?

what's "the alliance"?

ive been seeing it around era lately in status of basers. about anti alliance and the alliance, whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    ive been seeing it around era lately in status of basers. about anti alliance and the alliance, whats going on?
    Wars of gangs

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

It’s just the top basing gangs that help each other every time they get raided. When Tattaglia getting raided they just bring their allies to help

Nothing new, lol, only difference is that now basing gangs helping each other actually call themselves alliance and anti alliance. Alliance is old gangs such as obsidian, region etc, and anti alliance are new gangs(not really new, but they are not that old lol) that help each other to have a chance to take over bases too.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Nothing new, lol, only difference is that now basing gangs helping each other actually call themselves alliance and anti alliance. Alliance is old gangs such as obsidian, region etc, and anti alliance are new gangs(not really new, but they are not that old lol) that help each other to have a chance to take over bases too.

m2s and maelstrom is older than region.....
    AND.... anti-alliance has gangs olders than the alliance

Basically the alliance is a group of gangs that want to monopolize basing

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Both are essentially a plethora of gangs that have allied one another in order to monopolize the basing meta for themselves.

They tend to use their 'propoganda'-type stuff to lure you in, but let's be realistic here, both sides are pretty much working for the same ideology.

Maybe we'll see a few new gangs every while or so from both sides, but if you don't pledge allegiance to one, they'll just run you over (unless you're GnR and really take no issues with anyone)

Don't let them fool you, both are essentially alliances even though one says they're 'anti'.

I'm not even saying this from a one-sided perspective, I'm saying it from the outside in now.

Worked w/ Alliance in LO and after that, ran around the map on Anti-Alliance tags just for giggles and as someone who saw it all, I can tell you it's honestly a huge drama mill. Stay away from it as much as you can if you ask me.

At this rate, it's just a running gag.

(Although I will note, I've seen gangs like 'DeadSec' and 'Gangstaz' come out of the grave, so I'm genuinely enthralled by this odd pattern.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BL1NK; 12-16-2018 at 02:23 AM.

They’re lameee

Seems like we'll soon need a history book for this game. Smh. You'll have dudes like Duke telling their grandchildren about the time they fought in the greatest gang was ever in graal era.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-