Thread: BAR and PSG-1

BAR and PSG-1

For players who got both guns, I'm currently saving for BAR and I got 77k kills. I own an AA-12, so I can easily get 1k pks daily. Question is, is BAR still worth it, considering I could just go for PSG-1?

It depends what you need it for, most sparrers i asked use psg-1 on bases, but bar is better anywhere else in my opinion, psg-1 can shoot through walls, everything else is same or worse as bar(dmg same, fire rate almost same, clip not so big etc)

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

dont use psg-1 in spar.

Yeah, BAR is definitely worth it especially with the damage changes most guns got. The ability to kill in 4 hits, have a decent fire rate, a low hit timer, and a nice clip size makes it pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by GLA5234 View Post
    dont use psg-1 in spar.
    I wouldn't use PSG-1 nor BAR on spar.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Yeah, BAR is definitely worth it especially with the damage changes most guns got. The ability to kill in 4 hits, have a decent fire rate, a low hit timer, and a nice clip size makes it pretty good.
    The PSG-1 got a higher freeze, by 0.03, but got a faster rate of fire and EVEN a lower reload freeze. 0% spread and the magazine capacity is 30% smaller, but the gun is 120k cheaper. Kills aren't the problem for me... I just don't think BAR is worth it considering the PSG-1 is 120k cheaper and some people who have both guns prefer to use the sniper rifle over the LMG/rifle hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    The PSG-1 got a higher freeze, by 0.03, but got a faster rate of fire and EVEN a lower reload freeze. 0% spread and the magazine capacity is 30% smaller, but the gun is 120k cheaper. Kills aren't the problem for me... I just don't think BAR is worth it considering the PSG-1 is 120k cheaper and some people who have both guns prefer to use the sniper rifle over the LMG/rifle hybrid.
    Yet having no spread isn't always positive and having higher freeze even by just 0.03 could be disadvantageous as well. Plus it is as I said. If he is doing open world pvp, then the BAR shines due to it's low hit timer. It will kill faster than the PSG.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Yet having no spread isn't always positive and having higher freeze even by just 0.03 could be disadvantageous as well. Plus it is as I said. If he is doing open world pvp, then the BAR shines due to it's low hit timer. It will kill faster than the PSG.
    Well, that's something to consider, didn't know BAR had a lower hit timer than the PSG. Thank you for the info.

BAR with this new hit-timer is absolutely insane. Buy the BAR for both basing and pking.

Banned
    Bar is very worth it considering the damage buff allows 4 shot kills.