Thread: Rule house

Rule house

I suggest to take one empty buildings in era and make it a rule house where rule updates can be seen and recent staff signings and other new features we could add such as

Pending upload status
    a small text area within the house that shows the pending uploads that have not been check on yet so that players may be able to monitor their upload status wether it has been accepted or not

Online staff
    a statue room where all staff members would have their own statue and when they set their online status public or they are unhidden their statue would have a green aura around it and players can tap their statue to visit their profile immediatley

Update room
    a room that gives the public an idea on what recent updates took place be it a small change of gani, a removal of a shop, or an update of a gun skin. it would displayed on a board similar to the auction house

Staff signings
    it would give us an updated list of staff members and grab statues that lead to the forums whenever there is a new application and would alert us when old staff members resign

Contest updates
    a room that shows what contests are currently active on the forums and in-game

Agreed.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Maybe one day... This is more convenient than useful other than the rules portion. I wouldn't blame staff if they took awhile to implement such a system. Once I saw how much work it takes to script such a room with those said commands, they can take as long as they wish.

But I do like your suggestion. Would be really nice. Similar to how the PC Graal Era has a building dedicated to what you said.

Rule house

Issues with some of these ideas
    Pending uploads: The sole purpose of staff having to check files before they are added onto the game is to make sure that they dont break any rules so that they may be uploaded. People will abuse this idea, posting obscenity, broken files, spamming files, and just using it as a way to see stuff in-game without the intent to purchase said files.

Rule house:There is already a section of the player menu that displays the in-game rules. Moreover, if i recall properly there was a room in the news building with the rules that could lead to jails and bans.

Online staff: there is already a command to show you the PRs that are currently on-tag (showguild Player Relations). You dont need to know what other admins are on, you should present your problems to PRs and then they will take them from there, otherwise there isnt really a purpose for them to exist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

You could even search up the staff tag in the Friends Search and the following staff members will pop-up in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    You could even search up the staff tag in the Friends Search and the following staff members will pop-up in most cases.
    Can you type the exact words and case sensitivity of what to put into the search?

Pending upload status
    a small text area within the house that shows the pending uploads that have not been check on yet so that players may be able to monitor their upload status wether it has been accepted or not

- If it hasnt been accepted then you will know it hasnt been accepted, and if it has been accepted then of course you will know.

Online staff
    a statue room where all staff members would have their own statue and when they set their online status public or they are unhidden their statue would have a green aura around it and players can tap their statue to visit their profile immediatley

- Can use showguild Player Relations or search Player Relations in the Search Player Database as stated above by others.

Update room
    a room that gives the public an idea on what recent updates took place be it a small change of gani, a removal of a shop, or an update of a gun skin. it would displayed on a board similar to the auction house

- Can possible happen but wouldnt need to be in a building, can easily be a GUI.

Staff signings
    it would give us an updated list of staff members and grab statues that lead to the forums whenever there is a new application and would alert us when old staff members resign

- Won't happen, plus new applications are usually at the start where you can grab an npc and it will take you to a forum thread or the application for that role hiring.

Contest updates
    a room that shows what contests are currently active on the forums and in-game

- Just check at start for competitions as they are usually advertised there via npcs like staff applications to get people to see them.
    Last edited by Keir; 12-19-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Can you type the exact words and case sensitivity of what to put into the search?
    I usually do it for the sake of it, but I'm not sure as to whether it matters or not.