Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gang admin

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    looks like that was taken today, also looks like my signature doesn't seem like it's working
    So would you be able to help Angry and I out?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    So would you be able to help Angry and I out?

Send me a message on disc: Ivan#7269

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Send me a message on disc: Ivan#7269
    Ty, I will add you then have her add you

Veteran
    Ah the shadow dwellers issue, I don’t think they can do anything about that but try

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    Ah the shadow dwellers issue, I don’t think they can do anything about that but try
    Lmaooo you already know. Lmao Jason scammed a bunch of people for over $100. Hopefully something can be done because bad people should get the advantage.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Lmaooo you already know. Lmao Jason scammed a bunch of people for over $100. Hopefully something can be done because bad people should get the advantage.

He did his jail time, angry shouldn’t have tried to buy the gang back that’s her fault for even thinking he’ll give it back. She just shouldn’t have transferred leader ship at the first place she did it at her own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    He did his jail time, angry shouldn’t have tried to buy the gang back that’s her fault for even thinking he’ll give it back. She just shouldn’t have transferred leader ship at the first place she did it at her own risk.
    Damn you gonna blame the victim... Ok we all panic some times and she told me the reason she transfered leadership. You can't like hear the reason and actually blame her. I don't think she wants people knowing and it is her right, it is something very very personal. Just know we play Graal to escape some things but the enividable can rip that away from us. She just wanted her legacy to carry on. #NoJudgement