Thread: Add More Right Handed Guns

Starter Pistol Add More Right Handed Guns

The big majority of guns in Era has the holding position on the left side, and the only gun that can switch between these postions is the M4a3. I can say that at least 80% of the guns in Era are used on the left side. This doesn't change anything to the most people but for the people who repair on details, the position is important. Like the title says, add more right-position guns.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    The big majority of guns in Era has the holding position on the left side, and the only gun that can switch between these postions is the M4a3. I can say that at least 80% of the guns in Era are used on the left side. This doesn't change anything to the most people but for the people who repair on details, the position is important. Like the title says, add more right-position guns.
    But most people are right handed though.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I'll name the guns I remember in mind that is or can be used in right hand position;

GT SIG 516
    M4a3
    G36 Sniper
    G36 Tactical
    UMP 45
    Makarov
    Multiplex Gun
    Fog
    Souizen
    Last edited by JimmY1809; 12-17-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    I'll name the guns I remember in mind that is or can be used in right hand position;

GT SIG 516
    M4a3
    G36 Sniper
    G36 Tactical
    UMP 45
    Makarov
    Multiplex Gun
    and souizen, but it's pretty rare

I don't understand the problem here.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I don't understand the problem here.
    Having a gun on the right side of your player sets you at an advantage against someone with a left handed gun in certain positions and a disadvantage in others. For example, if you have a right handed gun and are in the bottom left, you can shoot bullets closer to an opponent in the top right, while maintaining a safer distance from someone's bullets coming out of a left handed gun in the top right of you. That's not a very good explanation, but if you watch a spar with people with right handed guns, you can see a tactical advantage at certain positions. it's only noticeable when facing up or down, not the sides.

It's mostly a spar thing I think, since where your hitbox is and where you generate bullets is more important than it would be in large areas with mass groups pking or something of the sort. It helps pressure single opponents while maintaining safe distances.

I honestly haven't noticed this! I usually use dual wield weapons when I do occasionally spar (Yes I'm trash). Would be nice to see more a more equal balance of right handed guns. Or maybe implement a feature or setting for all guns with the capability to switch between the right and left hand?
    Probably not on the gun since that may change the dynamic of a gun but maybe in a setting where it can't easily be changed while sparring.

Leveler
    Maybe script it so it when someone joins a spar if they are the player spawned on the right their gun is left and opposite if they are spawned on the other side but after the spar ends your weapon reverts to normal.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Like I previously mentioned, most people don't even repair on the position, but it doesn't take anything to make a gun held in right position, and I can't understand why such a pretty small percentage of guns are held in right hand. Yes it is more of an spar thing, but it's pretty simple to do.

Like I previously mentioned, most people don't even repair on the position, but it doesn't take anything to make a gun held in right position, and I can't understand why such a pretty small percentage of guns are held in right hand. Yes it is more of an spar thing, but it's pretty simple to do.
    Guns were made for left hand since the very start of the game, era is reverse of reality in this part, as most of weapons are held in the left hand. However, i dont see a problem, as for spar, both types of weapons have same advantages and disadvantages, it just based on situation...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive