Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: !!!!"""""""""""" New ability to shoot from a car :) :D """""""""""¡¡¡¡¡

Yeeeessss

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Imagine having to kill from a car like a criminal

- - - Updated - - -

Although I do not know if they accepted this idea, the staff members
    But I'm still waiting for this to appear in the game soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    If a chemical gun got into a vehicle and had the ability to shoot... That will be the day I quit Era.
    I have a hard time grasping this as this will negate vital stats to keep the gun balanced. It would only make sense that weapons would have to be heavily re-balanced while in a vehicle. Very nice idea but a very hard idea to implement as well.
    They don't have to balance every guns whilst in a car, that'll be too much of a work. But limiting what guns they can use on car is something that can be done with less work
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

1) get a friend to invite you to their car
    2) make them do a car mission
    3) temporary invincibility while you shoot from the passenger seat with a minigun/chemical gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    3) temporary invincibility while you shoot from the passenger seat with a minigun/chemical gun.
    I'm sure this wasn't made intentionally, it's probably a bug that should be fixed.
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

if the pilot is killed automatically the passenger will go down despite having chemical

When you have the invincibility you cant affect people aswell. But if you mean being invincible from shots since youre in the passenger seat then this is a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    I'm sure this wasn't made intentionally, it's probably a bug that should be fixed.

I believe its not a bug, because when you are invincible, you cant affect people aswell
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}

Related to Players
    This is a really fun idea, although it could use some fixes.

1) Have certain guns deemed too overpowered by the community (such as miniguns, Nitro Blasters and Chemical Guns) not be allowed and instead only allow the superficial.

2) Not allow car missions while doing this (have it be a setting)

3) Have the passenger take damage as well.

And boom! Even if it was temporary or for an event, you got yourself a fun new way to PK!

AZN (Sent from my iPhone)
    Watch Mr. Robot on Prime Video.

The idea itself is good, BUT THE ONLY GUNS ALLOWED TO BE SHOT ON CARS WOULD BE PISTOLS AND SUBMACHINEGUNS. This way, we would have:

P2K, PDW SD, MPX SMG, M1911, USP .45 TAC, MP5A5, SKORPIAN EVO, SOUIZEN, UMP 45, SPECTRE, VECTOR, AF 2011, M3 GREASE GUN, ION SMG, ION PISTOLS, PHOTON SMG, FLUX SMG, ANTIMATTER SMG, PLASMA PISTOLS, P90, FNP90, STEN, TEC 9, MAGNUM .44, DESERT EAGLES, AP7, KAP 40, MK23, SOCOM MK23, GLOCK 18, MASCHINENPISTOLEN 40, FOG, FMG9, AUTO PISTOLS, AK74U SD (yes this is a smg), FIVE SEVEN, K180 and every other smg / pistol i'm missing

Quote Originally Posted by Mean View Post
    When you have the invincibility you cant affect people aswell. But if you mean being invincible from shots since youre in the passenger seat then this is a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

they would be all guns, revolvers and submachine guns

I believe its not a bug, because when you are invincible, you cant affect people aswell
    that the passenger dies