Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My head

My head

Ok after talking to admins who said I needed a mouth for my upload so I added one and they still refuse it, what’s the matter with it, no admins seem to want to answer this question when i pm them ?latest fire eyes use it.gif the mouth is dark grey abit hard to see in the picture

I honestly dont see a mouth lol

- - - Updated - - -

https://prnt.sc/lw9lr3

Same, I don't see a mouth either

Are admins into pixelated mouths

I compared your original head custom with the one you posted just now and almost nothing changed. Now on GIMP, I see you made the black #0004 into now black#0010 -which is still virtually impossible to see- (on a color pallete) on where a mouth is supposed to be, ok yes that is a change but, that is not enough of a variance to be considered a mouth.

The mouse has to be VISIBLE to the eye. It's nearly impossible to see it unless otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    The mouse has to be VISIBLE to the eye. It's nearly impossible to see it unless otherwise.
    No dude kill all the mices

latest fire eyes use it2.gif i uploaded the wrong phot i think what about this

That is not considered a mouth in my standards. Even then, you did not apply this "mouth" to every frame.

Please be serious and add a visual mouth the next time you upload if you still want the head. There is no alteration that will preserve the pure black you are wanting for the mouth area.

This "rule" is what messed up my custom that I had for years and it's truly infuriating. Like I do not get what's the matter with not having a mouth? Many heads are out there with no mouths because it adds on to the overall theme of the head. It's been fine for quite awhile until this rule came into play. It makes zero sense at all.