Thread: PC?

PC?

I don't know if someone already posted some thread related to this subject but, if they did, I'll do it again. Why isn't Arcade available at PC?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    I don't know if someone already posted some thread related to this subject but, if they did, I'll do it again. Why isn't Arcade available at PC?
    I'm pretty sure it's because there are programs out there that can help you exploit the games via PC, hence why Arcade isn't avaliable on PC.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Within a minute, I came up with 7 ways to exploit the arcade with programs that are advertised on youtube for each "game" respectively. Near impossible to have a safeguard against cheating.

Macros cant be detected :/

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's because there are programs out there that can help you exploit the games via PC, hence why Arcade isn't avaliable on PC.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Not sure about that, People can cheat by idevices... i preffer thinking it's too much to adobeflash run at once, if you put few gas bombs at PC everything freezes.
    "Your love diminishes my desire to suicide."

r x w r

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    PC, Mac, and Linux have an easier opportunity to manipulate the game itself. In doing so, you could change how many tickets you would receive via a network packet editor. Computers have more resources when it comes to cheating in games, rather than mobile devices.

I'm not entirely use if this is the reason, but it surely is a convincing one.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    PC, Mac, and Linux have an easier opportunity to manipulate the game itself. In doing so, you could change how many tickets you would receive via a network packet editor. Computers have more resources when it comes to cheating in games, rather than mobile devices.

I'm not entirely use if this is the reason, but it surely is a convincing one.
    I'm not saying I would: in fact, here's my admission of guilt that I'd never be miserable enough to go to these lengths for the abysmal rewards, but if you wanted to macro the Arcade (which already requires you to be a bit of a geek) -- you just have to run an iPhone emulator with working network capabilities and then do everything you mentioned in pairing with that. If I wanted to break the arcade, I don't think it'd be very hard at all. Anyone who wants to hack the arcade using a PC is gonna be able to do it no matter what. A JB'd iPhone could achieve the same result pretty easily, as well as any android device
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Closing since it's a revived thread :V

I saw. I conquered. I came.