Thread: Missing hat from Halloween 2018 ToT reward

Missing hat from Halloween 2018 ToT reward

So long story short, the black wizard looking hat that I've earned from ToT 2018 vanished. I wanna know if the hat was removed on purpose or if it was a glitch, I tried relogging and reinstalling but the hat file and the in game hat still won't pop up. Leaving an unoccupied space in it's place. It used to be right next to the purple wizard hat if I'm not mistaken. Also, I only noticed it's dissapearance about a month ago or so.
    Last edited by Sho Minazuki; 12-21-2018 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Some of the words stated were mispelled.

That means the file itself was deleted. Same issue happened to me with chief’s admin hat that I earned, it disappeared and never got it back

Leveler
    Happened to me with a santa hat from 2016. I believe it is a bug, apparently it didn't appear in my purchase logs or anything so the staff team mever returned :[[. But I mean try saying showtots or whatever the command is for showing the treats from halloween and if it works ask a staff to view your total count and could probably somehow find that you earned the hat. Or if you have any hat above it (like by wearing one of the hats you recieve from more knocks).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin