Thread: My friends email is straight deleted and can only access his account by his pc

My friends email is straight deleted and can only access his account by his pc

As the title suggests my friend cant get into his account on any other device due to his email being deleted. I am writing this as a friend worried for his account and not wanting to lose a good player on era. He goes by the name Mark and is known in the mpx scene anyways today he has showed me pictures of his deleted email and addressed his concern about losing all of his progress on his main account. He cant submit a ticket because the email is gone so he is stuck in a seemingly impossible situation. I am hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the situation and help resolve this issue. I will pass any insight onto Mark.

Thanks in advance.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Get him to make a new account in-game, and to use that same email to submit a ticket.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Get him to make a new account in-game, and to use that same email to submit a ticket.
    He cant submit a ticket with the email cus it asks him to verify through emails

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantCx View Post
    He cant submit a ticket with the email cus it asks him to verify through emails
    Why can't he verify it if he's using a new email that's associated with a new account?

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Why can't he verify it if he's using a new email that's associated with a new account?
    Oh my bad I read the last message wrong. I will let him know