Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jail Glitch. Remaining time not specified.

Unhappy Jail Glitch. Remaining time not specified.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, I'm in trouble for what happened today, Today I was jailed for "Hacking-Using a frame rate hack."
    but this is not the problem.

The problem is there is no jail time included as "time out session" or "auto release"
    But Jail's warning ends with "Being Released." And my Device ID.

I'm in trouble I hope you can help me with my problem.
    Thank you.

Banned
    Hi, have you tried submitting a ticket to support.toonslab.com? They usually handle these issues, but it can take up to 48 hours for it to be resolved. Sorry for the troubles

Means the account is banned

Yes, I have already sent a request to toonslab with a ticket, but I have not received any answers yet, this is the second day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    Means the account is banned
    I tried to talk to someone about it (since it's the first time for me) and they told me that maybe it's not a permanent ban since it's the first time, right?

If you're banned i am pretty sure it would give you a 100+ year jail time cause i have a RL friend who got banned, if unlinked you just get your account deleted which should direct you to tutorial to make a new acc. (Correct me if i am wrong, my friend jail time is 137 year the last time she showed me)

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    If you're banned i am pretty sure it would give you a 100+ year jail time cause i have a RL friend who got banned, if unlinked you just get your account deleted which should direct you to tutorial to make a new acc. (Correct me if i am wrong, my friend jail time is 137 year the last time she showed me)
    Uh.. I hope isnt permanent.. because is my first jail (and is because my lag, I use a free wifi around my house)

Free wifi , IP ban prob.
    Go around your neighbor hood and shout: Who play Graal Era!?

Beat up the 1st guy/girl who answered.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Free wifi , IP ban prob.
    Go around your neighbor hood and shout: Who play Graal Era!?

Beat up the 1st guy/girl who answered.
    OH, when I used the free wifi around my house (because mine don't not work anymore) the same day I got banned for speed hacking, so maybe the reason is because the IP was banned?

Nah I that that message came up when my noob account was perm banned

Banned
    Yeah if you are on cellular data or vpn or something, it could connect you to a jailed ip, resulting in an ip jail. Toonslab should be able to help out, and they should only take 48 hours to resolve tickets