Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jail Glitch. Remaining time not specified.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Yeah if you are on cellular data or vpn or something, it could connect you to a jailed ip, resulting in an ip jail. Toonslab should be able to help out, and they should only take 48 hours to resolve tickets
    Yes I use cellulare data And when i got banned the free wifi around my house, I did not know it could be dangerous for my iEra account, is there a chance for Toonslab to remove the Jail?

Have you contacted them?
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Have you contacted them?
    Yes 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyTheItalian View Post
    Yes 2 days ago.
    Still jailed i assume?
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

Still jailed i assume?
    Yes but Now I will check again, 2 mins ago I sended again a ticket to Toonslab, with the Free wifi Banned explained.

Ok so, i have reread your post a few time now, and i notice that
    1.) You stated that being jailed is not the problem here ( I assumed that you were expecting to be jailed? )
    2.) You replied something about it's your 1st time about something and your friend told you that the punishment wont be so severe.

So here's my quetion:
    Why were you expecting to be jailed, there's no reason to be expecting a punishment for being laggy.

Are you sure you are not hiding something here? Cause i have to explain something very important to you just in case, if the user account is in anyway suspended/perma jailed/unlinked due to breaking the rule/cheating/gani manipulating , there is absolutely no way to recover your account or shorten your punishment time, do you understand me here?

So now i want you to think clearly more than twice before you give everyone a reply here, if you are lying i would recommend you to stop trying as it would not help you in anyway possible.If however you are not lying and you are truly jailed mistakenly then i would suggest you wait atleast 1 to 2 week for toonslab to reply you.

Ok so, i have reread your post a few time now, and i notice that
    1.) You stated that being jailed is not the problem here ( I assumed that you were expecting to be jailed? )
    2.) You replied something about it's your 1st time about something and your friend told you that the punishment wont be so severe.

So here's my quetion:
    Why were you expecting to be jailed, there's no reason to be expecting a punishment for being laggy.

Are you sure you are not hiding something here? Cause i have to explain something very important to you just in case, if the user account is in anyway suspended/perma jailed/unlinked due to breaking the rule/cheating/gani manipulating , there is absolutely no way to recover your account or shorten your punishment time, do you understand me here?

So now i want you to think clearly more than twice before you give everyone a reply here, if you are lying i would recommend you to stop trying as it would not help you in anyway possible.If however you are not lying and you are truly jailed mistakenly then i would suggest you wait atleast 1 to 2 week for toonslab to reply you.
    I understood Thanks for your time.

Ok so we have a clear understanding here.
    Next i want you to read this post in the link here, scroll down to Q6 and read it.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9

If you are jailed for VPN IP ban, it seems like your chances of getting unjailed is really lower then 5%.
    However if you are indeed jailed for breaking the rule, send a ticket to toonslab asking that is your account Perma Jailed.

In anyway, this thread is as good as closed i think, nothing more to talk about.

Banned
    If you were ip jailed for using data, don’t worry about the jail showing up on your record.

Problem here is his jail have no time limit.

Also he is not jailed for using data, he stated that he is jailed for using the free wifi around his area.
    Last edited by DerpyLune; 12-23-2018 at 02:51 PM.