Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jail Glitch. Remaining time not specified.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Problem here is his jail have no time limit.

Also he is not jailed for using data, he stated that he is jailed for using the free wifi around his area.
    Since my Wifi stopped working, on the same day as I said I used a Free Wifi near my house and my cellular date.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Ok so, i have reread your post a few time now, and i notice that
    1.) You stated that being jailed is not the problem here ( I assumed that you were expecting to be jailed? )
    2.) You replied something about it's your 1st time about something and your friend told you that the punishment wont be so severe.

So here's my quetion:
    Why were you expecting to be jailed, there's no reason to be expecting a punishment for being laggy.

Are you sure you are not hiding something here? Cause i have to explain something very important to you just in case, if the user account is in anyway suspended/perma jailed/unlinked due to breaking the rule/cheating/gani manipulating , there is absolutely no way to recover your account or shorten your punishment time, do you understand me here?

So now i want you to think clearly more than twice before you give everyone a reply here, if you are lying i would recommend you to stop trying as it would not help you in anyway possible.If however you are not lying and you are truly jailed mistakenly then i would suggest you wait atleast 1 to 2 week for toonslab to reply you.
    Answer to question 1:
    I started the discussion on the unspecified time problem to get my thread accepted, because if I started with the question "Why have I been Jailed for no reason?" probably the Thread would have been not accepted since it was a problem to send to Toonslab via ticket, so I started with a general discussion of the problem, before starting this Thread I was not aware of the IP ban, and the danger that occurs when Free WiFi and cellular dates are used.

Best thing to do is just send a ticket and wait, there's really nothing else that anyone can do. I recommend sending ticket(s) during their 'active' period, which is usually on weekdays from 12-3 PST.

After discussing with Nom Nom in game for some time, i realize i have indeed misunderstand something, it seems that only those jailed by VPN will have very low chance of getting unjailed according to the Q6 section, but your problem fall under "Public Network" and not "Private Network". So yeah you might still have a chance and getting unjailed after all, for my mistake i deeply apologize.

Best of luck
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Thank You to everyone! My account got un jailed! The Thread is Close for me.