Thread: quetion about buying gift with trochus.

Exclamation quetion about buying gift with trochus.

So we all know that since this year 2018 G4G scamming is consider illegal, my quetion is that does this apply to Gift for Tro scamming?
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    So we all know that since this year 2018 G4G scamming is consider illegal, my quetion is that does this apply to Gift for Tro scamming?
    I think that is apply to all scam tro,g4g etc

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry i need an accurate answer from either player that has consulted PR/SR about it or from the Site Moderator them self. Still, thanks for trying.

The reason is i am bored and i want to go on a rampage report streak on the scammer out there doing their "Business" while staff are offline.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

I would imagine that it's legal, since they're implying that they'd 'buy' the gift, not do a Gift 4 Gift exchange (which is illegal). So, I would like to assume this falls under the trading category as they're willing to exchange a present for tro? Not 100% sure, but like you said, it'd be best to confirm it with a staff member.

Reporting players that have scammed you won’t help you at all because some players send in false reports, if I’m correct, the staff have gone undercover and warned players from scamming if they had been in the trade, so let’s say someone was trading with a undercover staff member and the staff member got scammed, s/he would warn or ban the player because of this.

But I’m not sure what would happen if it was a g4g with two players and one got scammed, i think the admins wouldn’t be able to help because you would need solid evidence which is very hard to obtain.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Reporting players that have scammed you won’t help you at all because some players send in false reports, if I’m correct, the staff have gone undercover and warned players from scamming if they had been in the trade, so let’s say someone was trading with a undercover staff member and the staff member got scammed, s/he would warn or ban the player because of this.

But I’m not sure what would happen if it was a g4g with two players and one got scammed, i think the admins wouldn’t be able to help because you would need solid evidence which is very hard to obtain.
    I think you misunderstand my thread here.

scamming gifts in general is illegal so scamming gifts using tro is illegal too since it is connected to scamming gifts

So which section does scamming gift fall under?
    Harrasment?

Yeah, I guess that's the most related category, since it ''disturbs'' your gameplay.

The individuals who attempt to do (G4G) for tro should already know the likely hood of them being scammed. The hole debate weather its legal or illegal is absurd seeing how scamming falls under the legal side.