Thread: Public Announcement

Cool Public Announcement

Public announcement should be made more then once on the current day, as not all player are online at the same time and alot of player does not share information around each other.

Example used here will be the announcement on G4G scamming is illegal, it has been announced that report can be made to offender but from what i have seen is majority of player still doesn't know it. They are just standing around idle/crying/raging and begging for help after being scammed.

For any player/PR/admin that doubt me , you can walk around the area of start park and see for yourself just in case.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Rodeo
    I think instead of sending the same message multiple times they should make it where you receive it regardless of whether or if you are online or not. That way when you log on you can see the message
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Just put it on the graal news

The news is always 5 to 7 day late.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    I think instead of sending the same message multiple times they should make it where you receive it regardless of whether or if you are online or not. That way when you log on you can see the message
    I second this.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".