Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 24 hour count down.

  1. #1
    Veteran DerpyLune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    116

    Event Coin 24 hour count down.

    24 hour left till gift opening !
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.


    IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

  2. #2
    Goodluck everybody
    Hai C:


  3. #3
    Veteran DerpyLune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    116
    I will prepare you some painless "dream" pill in advance.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.


    IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

  4. #4
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    24 hour left till gift opening !
    This doesn't make sense, most people are going to open their gifts on the 26th while Europeans at around 17:00-19:00, the counter is focused on the American players while the game was developed by a french dude who currently lives in france, why don't we get to open our gifts on the morning?

  5. #5
    Big Cheese
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    This doesn't make sense, most people are going to open their gifts on the 26th while Europeans at around 17:00-19:00, the counter is focused on the American players while the game was developed by a french dude who currently lives in france, why don't we get to open our gifts on the morning?
    You guys already got gifts irl first so why can't we get the era gifts first?
    Feel free to message me if you seek assistance!

  6. #6
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    You guys already got gifts irl first so why can't we get the era gifts first?
    well technically you are not getting them first we get to open them at the same time but for us its not christmas(morning) anymore or even worse for others its boxing day :/

  7. #7
    Veteran DerpyLune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    This doesn't make sense, most people are going to open their gifts on the 26th while Europeans at around 17:00-19:00, the counter is focused on the American players while the game was developed by a french dude who currently lives in france, why don't we get to open our gifts on the morning?
    Your statement is wrong, at the end of the count down will be 25th of december 11am based on EST timezone, if you convert this Est timezone into one of the farthest timezone which have country that celebrate Christmas , lets use KRAT timezone as example (Russia) it will still be December 25th 11pm.
    I believe that the timezone set as Est and the time 11am is perfectly set that so most country that celebrate Christmas will still be able to open their gift on the date 25th of December.

    Heck ,in Singapore i will be opening my era gift on 26th December exactly 12am , you dont see me complaining right, you should consider first why they set the date and time based on which timezone is the best benefit for all of graalian instead of focusing on the point of one country or another.

    Instead of setting your priority on who get to open their gift on the morning, you should see farther and makes it that who get to enjoy Christmas on 25th of December as much as possible.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.


    IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

  8. #8
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Your statement is wrong, at the end of the count down will be 25th of december 11am based on EST timezone, if you convert this Est timezone into one of the farthest timezone which have country that celebrate Christmas , lets use KRAT timezone as example (Russia) it will still be December 25th 11pm.
    I believe that the timezone set as Est and the time 11am is perfectly set that so most country that celebrate Christmas will still be able to open their gift on the date 25th of December.

    Heck ,in Singapore i will be opening my era gift on 26th December exactly 12am , you dont see me complaining right, you should consider first why they set the date and time based on which timezone is the best benefit for all of graalian instead of focusing on the point of one country or another.

    Instead of setting your priority on who get to open their gift on the morning, you should see farther and makes it that who get to enjoy Christmas on 25th of December as much as possible.
    Its not a complaint just a suggestion that the timezone should be set on Greenwich (GMT+0) the middle of the world where it is basically equally distant from everyone Also again everyone gets to open it at the same time in era no one has a priority but it should be in the middle of the world since there are multiple countries other than the Americas who celebrate christmas

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Its not a complaint just a suggestion that the timezone should be set on Greenwich (GMT+0) the middle of the world where it is basically equally distant from everyone
    Maybe American players was a wrong statement to add so GMT-6 to GMT-8 or -9 including the furthest point in alaska(not including hawaii)

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in the America
    Posts
    247
    What time is it for you guys? Here is 20:00 GMT -2 right now.

  10. #10
    Sheikh bin sheikh Sottocapo imaginary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Probably in your imagination only
    Posts
    11,693
    So sad I’ve only received around 5 presents

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    This doesn't make sense, most people are going to open their gifts on the 26th while Europeans at around 17:00-19:00, the counter is focused on the American players while the game was developed by a french dude who currently lives in france, why don't we get to open our gifts on the morning?
    The only people who may be opening presents on 26th are those who live in/near Australia and Singapore. Their timezone is just ahead of everyone else’s what shall we do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •