Thread: Misdemeanor

Misdemeanor

Hello, earlier today (Tuesday, December 25, 2018. 12:05 AM) I was messaged by an administrator asking for me to change my guild name. I said no. Although I understand on why he did it, I did not receive compensation nor any apology afterwards. I, the consumer, paid for the gralats to create a guild with a name. He changed it to something that effects my purchase without reimbursement. This is considered exploitation/stealing. Afterwards, he jails my account.

Now, I would have been perfectly fine with the name change but the jail time was uncalled for. I either demand for reimbursement or the removal of this administrators power.

I have photographic evidence. To the public who takes everything with a grain of salt, I will sue this company. No guidelines were broken. You are at fault.

- Quest

Administration: (Admin) Integration
    Purchase: Google Play - $10 + Tax
    Device ID: Graal4270570
    Jail: Five Hours

What was your gang name?

- - - Updated - - -

Integration jailed me for “harassment”- using gas launcher, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If your gang name was inappropriate then they are allowed to warn u and change its name tho

Well I've had a similar experience with This admin as well. There was this once when my status had "Jailed For:" and then I PMed him and he thought I was hacking when I wasn't.
    Then he gagged me for a total of 25 minutes, before jailing me for 5 hours.

I had to contact an SPR for release afterwards.

Not everyone in the staff team uses their powers responsibly.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Well I've had a similar experience with This admin as well. There was this once when my status had "Jailed For:" and then I PMed him and he thought I was hacking when I wasn't.
    Then he gagged me for a total of 25 minutes, before jailing me for 5 hours.

I had to contact an SPR for release afterwards.

Not everyone in the staff team uses their powers responsibly.
    Seems like he has done similar mistakes more than once mmmm. My warning wasn’t even removed loll

Post the photo if it's not a private conversation.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Leveler
    How do you spend $10 on a gang? Lmao.
    Btw demands/threats won't help you.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    Hello, earlier today (Tuesday, December 25, 2018. 12:05 AM) I was messaged by an administrator asking for me to change my guild name. I said no. Although I understand on why he did it, I did not receive compensation nor any apology afterwards. I, the consumer, paid for the gralats to create a guild with a name. He changed it to something that effects my purchase without reimbursement. This is considered exploitation/stealing. Afterwards, he jails my account.

Now, I would have been perfectly fine with the name change but the jail time was uncalled for. I either demand for reimbursement or the removal of this administrators power.

I have photographic evidence. To the public who takes everything with a grain of salt, I will sue this company. No guidelines were broken. You are at fault.

- Quest

Administration: (Admin) Integration
    Purchase: Google Play - $10 + Tax
    Device ID: Graal4270570
    Jail: Five Hours
    If the guild's name is violates one of iEra's rules, the Player Relations Team has the right to change it. But I still don't understand why he jailed you.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".