Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

Hey my name is Josh I have been playing for around 5 years . Anyway I cannot get into my main graal account . I have tried everything there is to try . I cannot get into my email connected to the account . 700$ and 70 ec gone . If there is any higher up that sees this that can maybe help me out that would be amazing . I can supply any info you need . My account name on the forums is slothman5367. I can even supply recipts of me buying hundreds of dollars of graalats on my graal account .

did you submit a ticket?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe you got unlinked

Yea I did a few times . No replies .

Quote Originally Posted by Vres View Post
    did you submit a ticket?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe you got unlinked
    No he said he can't get in the email, he needs to contact the email provider.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

If you can figure out a way to contact gmail let me know lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also since there is no way to contact gmail , my last resort is to work something out with graal . Like I said I have copies of all my purchases maybe I can get some credit .

Quote Originally Posted by Wellilostit View Post
    If you can figure out a way to contact gmail let me know lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also since there is no way to contact gmail , my last resort is to work something out with graal . Like I said I have copies of all my purchases maybe I can get some credit .
    Um there is a way to contact Gmail, you just have to look into, I'm sure Graal won't do anything, that I promise (I'd be most suprised). No one really wants to say it but Graal never helps people. Google will help you though.

I could not find a way to contact gmail .

I wish dude . Those are just articles on how to fix things which I have tired :/ no way to contact them

Quote Originally Posted by Wellilostit View Post
    I wish dude . Those are just articles on how to fix things which I have tired :/ no way to contact them
    Ik because I have done it before. You have to search for ways to specifically reach them. They have customer service. I even talked to an American.