Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About The Ice Hammer Event

About The Ice Hammer Event

First and foremost, please forgive my tone in the duration of this thread, and if you're the creator of this level, then please, don't be discouraged by this thread, but take this as constructive criticism to better your levels because I kinda liked what I saw and thought it was pretty cool.

Also, I'd like to to point out that since I wasn't originally planning to make a thread on the topic, I only have one screenshot with me, so I had to resort to using outside sources for photographs of the level, which is something that I don't like to do as I like to present my own work, but I've decided that I'll give credit to the owner at the end of the thread because that's what normal people do.

So, the Ice Hammer Maze was actually quite fun at first, there were some pesky little snowball men that you constantly had to deal with, but they weren't too big of an issue.

However, that's when the level's biggest comes into play. There's a part of level where walking on the black parts will kill you, so you have to make your way across on a white line. Problem. Not only is the line super thin, there's snowflakes covering the screen and arrows coming out of nowhere that'll fly your Graalian straight to Canada if it so much as touches him! Which leads to a respawning, which is extremely inconvenient due to there being a 5 minute timer constantly ticking.

As you can probably infer, I ran out of time, which would be fine, assuming that the system only started me from the beginning, but that's not what happened. When the timer ran out, my Graalian was relocated back into the Gmap and the rock-thing that originally teleported me into the level disappeared. Which lead me into this thread with one, simple request to the developer:

Please, don't do the same mistake that Rockstar did, nobody likes timers.

Spoiler
    The channel that I took the screenshots from is called "Caverinha JP" and clicking here will automatically redirect you to the specific YouTube video that I took the screenshots from.

As a disclaimer, I'd to point out that the video's audio is in a language that I do not understand so I have no clue on what he's talking about in the video. (There are subtitles, but I don't know how accurate they are.) But I assume it's about iEra because what else would he be talking about?

I also recommend turning down the volume for the intro, just in case you have sensitive ears.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I gave up on this level about 3 time, it's pretty hard to win cause in mobile your player move a huge chunk ahead everytime you press the movement key.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

the maze can be frustrating but it’s certainly possible. just requires some patience and timing. you generally have to stand a little higher when going on horizontal tracks, otherwise you’ll fall. also memorize where the arrows are, then wait for an arrow to go by, go to the next safe spot, and repeat. best of luck if you continue trying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    the maze can be frustrating but it’s certainly possible. just requires some patience and timing. you generally have to stand a little higher when going on horizontal tracks, otherwise you’ll fall. also memorize where the arrows are, then wait for an arrow to go by, go to the next safe spot, and repeat. best of luck if you continue trying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The maze is frustrating, but it wouldn't matter too much if there wasn't a 5 minute timer constantly ticking.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm good in this maze lol, I got all the swords from it, Holly Sword from 2015, Icicle Hammer 2017 and Snow Flake Sword 2018. I don't remember if it happened in 2016 tho.

imo this is one of the easiest snow mountain so far lol. The line has been thinner before i think and its not very hard to remember where/when the arrow is gonna shoot
    Hai C:

Leveler
    I think it'd be way better if the following was done;

Whoever is participating uses a morph that makes you small so you see where you are exactly essentially.
    They have something where arrows come out of like a red box so you know the area.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Please support G-DRAGON~ Karash's Avatar
    This maze almost broke my tablet.

I still can't get the melee. And now that I think about it, it's a pretty useless melee so I dont think i'll even try to get it...

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    I'm good in this maze lol, I got all the swords from it, Holly Sword from 2015, Icicle Hammer 2017 and Snow Flake Sword 2018. I don't remember if it happened in 2016 tho.
    It didn't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my holly sword (2015) is on my second account, I wish I could transfer it or something lol