Thread: house rating

house rating

People in trades are paying people with fake giveaways/paying them to vote for their house. Beofe this gets out of hand issue a warning that buying rates could result in being disqualified/ further more action depending on the situation. People actually spend money on their houses and people with literally NOTHING AT ALL are in the top lead as of right now. Solve this somehow, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True ****ty houses in the lead

The first 2 houses are a joke... but the 1 the most.....

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    How so? They're both very helpful.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by BanditXMoneybag123 View Post
    People in trades are paying people with fake giveaways/paying them to vote for their house. Beofe this gets out of hand issue a warning that buying rates could result in being disqualified/ further more action depending on the situation. People actually spend money on their houses and people with literally NOTHING AT ALL are in the top lead as of right now. Solve this somehow, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least it brought Start back to life, again.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Proposed idea:

-Have enterants pay a fee to qualify for ratings (showing they’re serious about their house)
    -All players can press a button to enter a random house in the competition pool. They rate it before they leave and receive a small gralat bonus. This can be capped to a monthly limit or something (Incentive to participate in house rating)
    -The rating button does not show up when entering a house normally (Prevents bias from players offering rewards for rating)
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

So true disqualify them!!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Yeah lol.. I’ve seen so many better houses then those especially #1 most achievements in both houses are disabled and were limited time only other then that 4 achievements you could still do; and the exterior is pretty bland. He just 24/7 afks in start and asks all his friends to rate aha

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    Yeah lol.. I’ve seen so many better houses then those especially #1 most achievements in both houses are disabled and were limited time only other then that 4 achievements you could still do; and the exterior is pretty bland. He just 24/7 afks in start and asks all his friends to rate aha
    true....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    How so? They're both very helpful.

They are useful but that does not mean that they are the best houses.....

They are ugly compared to the top 50 of the best houses.