Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About The Ice Hammer Event

Took me 3 tries to complete it this year. My suggestion would be to make the ice mountain easier to find. You could do this by adding 2 or 3 into the map instead of just 1.

noob use a skateboard at this part it saves a lot of time

I nearly bet it but ran out of time, the most annoying part in the event is that hill you have to go over, the snowmen always hang around there or go to the hill making it hard, you can’t shoot or use a melee or else you’ll go down,

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    noob use a skateboard at this part it saves a lot of time
    Ice skates work too. And you don't have to kill all the snowmen, only the ones blocking your path.

Pretty sure this was used last year for Christmas 2017, I edited two parts of it to make it slightly different. I moved around the bubbles that are at the end of the level that either take you up or back down before you go grab the Snow Flake Sword. I also changed the part where you have to walk along the white path and dodge arrows. I managed to do it simple on my iOS and on my Staff account. It is hard but thats how its meant to be.

The line hasnt changed thickness in any way lol cos all tiles are 16x16 pixels and I used the same tiles just of course changed the layout of the path.
    If you want to know where youre standing then use your shadow as your shadow is what determines if you are on or off the path I believe, or at least the lower half of your character.
    Like someone has said before do it part by part dont rush it, wait for arrows to pass then do that part and wait for the next arrow and so on. Yes its timed but doing that I managed to complete it with two minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Pretty sure this was used last year for Christmas 2017, I edited two parts of it to make it slightly different. I moved around the bubbles that are at the end of the level that either take you up or back down before you go grab the Snow Flake Sword. I also changed the part where you have to walk along the white path and dodge arrows. I managed to do it simple on my iOS and on my Staff account. It is hard but thats how its meant to be.

The line hasnt changed thickness in any way lol cos all tiles are 16x16 pixels and I used the same tiles just of course changed the layout of the path.
    If you want to know where youre standing then use your shadow as your shadow is what determines if you are on or off the path I believe, or at least the lower half of your character.
    Like someone has said before do it part by part dont rush it, wait for arrows to pass then do that part and wait for the next arrow and so on. Yes its timed but doing that I managed to complete it with two minutes left.
    Cuz you’re gay

First things first, thank you for taking time out of your day to do so.
    But with all due respect, bare in mind that timers aren't necessarily a bad thing, but when the system kicks you out of the level... then teleports away to an unknown location once the timer is up... the level doesn't get classified as "fun".
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    First things first, thank you for taking time out of your day to do so.
    But with all due respect, bare in mind that timers aren't necessarily a bad thing, but when the system kicks you out of the level... then teleports away to an unknown location once the timer is up... the level doesn't get classified as "fun".
    I have no control over that part, I only changed the two parts in the level.
    Last edited by Keir; 12-27-2018 at 09:53 PM.

I have no control over that part, I only changed the two parts in the level.
    Then I am speaking to the wrong fellow. Have a good day, lad.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Newcomer
    my holy sword is on my first account which is the newb one which has 100 hours so i don't even think about using it lmfao if only trading stuffs from account to another is possible I'd be really happy