Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exotic Shop 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    It might be under constructions by BiTzSam or other LAT Staff, for the next release of weapons. The exact release time is unknown.

I don't see what it would have to do with LAT Staff since the level will most definitely be the same, other than a few things. It's just a matter of deciding on what the items should be and the stats for them, since they're going to be "exotic items."
    Last edited by Nom Nom Xirrix; 01-05-2019 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Forgot quote woops

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    It might be under constructions by BiTzSam or other LAT Staff, for the next release of weapons. The exact release time is unknown.
    They've always used the same levels..
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Probably within a week or so. I wasn't planning on being the one doing stuff this year but looks like I am now- at least for one of the items

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Probably within a week or so. I wasn't planning on being the one doing stuff this year but looks like I am now- at least for one of the items
    Thank you for all of your hard work, BiTzSam.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    How many exotic items will there be? I am happy that staff is working on and spending more time on the exotics. Last years items were a major let down for me. My DM cannon still loses to BAR 9 times out of 10.