Thread: BAR’s current state.

BAR’s current state.

So.... Era claims it is not pay to win, yet every time bar has been nerfed it slowly gets tweaked back into the top of the gun hierarchy.

- Everyone owns a bar: When BAR’s stats are changed you have to take into account that the whole pk scene will shift around the changes done to BAR, as little as they are, since everyone uses the damn thing. The mass use of it can result in an unstable item. It is not the same as tweaking an m4, even though around the same amount of people own one, the use of it isnt as heavy as BAR’

I still dont understand why Bar got a 1.5 damage increase instead of a 1 damage increase like every other gun. The firerate is slower than the rest? That is more than well-compensated by the humongous 20 clip you gave it. ITS RIDICULOUS!!. The reload isnt even long enough to justify the ridiculous clip.

Think about it. It is barely 30 bullets shy of of Minigun’s clip, despite doing 3 times as much damage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

First of all, most of items got buffed for 2 dmg(from 9 to 11 in perfect), and bar got buffed for 2.5 dmg(from 10 to 12.5 in perfect). As was said in update thread, most guns were buffed so they could kill person in 1 less hit, thats why amount of buffed dmg is different. Also, BAR is 200k, i know its OP, but its beatable, and its most expensive in era.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I don't have BAR, thank God I don't need it, my 10k SKS is enough for 4 shot kills

iEra is a P2W game :/
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

The 1.5 damage increase was to allow the gun to kill in 4 shots. The point of the gun buff was to make every gun (non stacked or above 5 damage) kill in one less shot. The guns that got a 1 damage buff simply didn’t need anymore to decrease its time to kill, bar did.

Being "only" 30 bullets shy from minigun's ammo while being 11.5 damage is hardly an argument. Their roles are completely different.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Rodeo
    I own a bar and I still get beat by guns that aren't as good as the bar. It's partly pay to win but at the same time if you're actually good at the game then you shouldn't be fazed by the BAR.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Regarding balance changes; balance changes exist to change the overall firearms meta of the game, even if it completely breaks a weapon or two (kind of ironic because it has the word balanced in it, but alright). Without balance changes, the game would grow boring and people with many different types of firearms would lose interest with their boring, old weapons that they probably bought quite some time ago.

Furthermore, regarding the meta changes, when firearms are nerfed and buffed, people will tend to adapt to the newer state of the given weapons. If the BAR gets buffed, you can bet many people would either switch to it or want to buy it via preloaded gift cards (more money for Graal). If the BAR was nerfed, people would more than likely either stop using it or switch to another weapon that suits their current necessities (PK, basing, spar, etc.).

In conclusion, firearm stats being modified is both a good and bad thing, depending on which side of the spectrum you are on. Through this, you may end up liking a new weapon that you tried using because of its new stats from an update; it's best to be versatile, for when the time arrives.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the BAR gets nerfed or another firearm overthrows its position on the hierarchy.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297