Thread: Adding a button to grab by other player

Adding a button to grab by other player

So i was spacing off and thought about this idea. What if the admins add a little upgrade to the table which is a button under or above the players head in the table which the other player can grab, by grabbing it they can see the prices or what do you want for them or what do you want, well this is just a feature to lessen the hustle by asking the player directly.

This can help a lot of player to make trade easier, they can just check this feature first before asking.

Base on my experience many traders are being rude to players who lowballs or offer bad.

For example

Me: stun gun for 2k?
    He or she: no go away(instant blocks me)

Me: how much stun?
    He or she: offer
    Me: 2k
    He or she: no (blocks)

My point is this might help a lot!

There are never set prices for items in any game's economy. Prices are determined by community tendencies depending on item scarcity/uses.
    That said, Era's economy is retarded since Stun and other similar items have increased in price over time, even though they're as easily available as when they were released, and quantity should be higher, thus demand should be lower in theory.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    There are never set prices for items in any game's economy. Prices are determined by community tendencies depending on item scarcity/uses.
    That said, Era's economy is retarded since Stun and other similar items have increased in price over time, even though they're as easily available as when they were released, and quantity should be higher, thus demand should be lower in theory.
    History has proven time and time again that theory and reality are two separate concepts.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post

I meant a button which the owner of the table can put a text

He or she can put the prices of his or her item

Quote Originally Posted by extricate View Post
    I meant a button which the owner of the table can put a text

He or she can put the prices of his or her item

The trader usually types up their price from using the public chat.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

i hate when i try to buy something and this happens

me: price of chancla?
    seller: offer.
    me: tell me a price, i can't offer if there's no price
    seller: offer.
    me: 10k?
    seller: gtfo lowballer blocked
    "Your love diminishes my desire to suicide."

r x w r