Thread: Lightsabers

Event Coin Lightsabers

Well i went to the EC shop and saw that there was a cool rainbo single lightsaber, but there wasn't any double rainbow one...so i figured out "what do i have to lose, let's make one" Admins if u like contact me plz ty
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think our graphics team is quite able to make a double rainbow saber if they needed to, but thanks for the effort though, the animation looks cool.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

ty and srry if i bothered in any way possible...thx for the feedback tho <3

I would definitely buy that

Actually wait no don't make a double one. I like how the rainbow one is one of a kind.

A rainbow double-saber would be very interesting to see; however I'm positive that the Graphics Team have higher priorities, on their list.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    A rainbow double-saber would be very interesting to see; however I'm positive that the Graphics Team have higher priorities, on their list.
    Yeah if they screw up this year's CNY just like last year's, I have nothing to address.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Yeah if they screw up this year's CNY just like last year's, I have nothing to address.
    I'm honestly looking forward to this year's CNY. Like with the halloween this past year, it surprised me on how much they improved, so I'm kind of hoping the same goes for this year's CNY.