Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: old astro

  1. #1
    ingame name Tara* (Laugh) Katy Zephlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    11

    old astro

    good old days. astro was always flooded. a great way to make friends.

    old players want it back


    IMG_4435.jpgIMG_4436.jpgIMG_4438.jpg

    unfortunately the only pictures i have are bad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,667
    Is this just a simple case of nostalgia, or a legitimate request?
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  3. #3
    ingame name Tara* (Laugh) Katy Zephlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Is this just a simple case of nostalgia, or a legitimate request?
    both, asked around and anyone who remembers it, wants it back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    aka Greeze Sottocapo Gabipants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Countryside
    Posts
    2,252
    Restore the layout? that won't change anything. There isn't much you can do to recapture your nostalgia.

    ~
    Click here for my Levels Thread!

    Join Era-Go.com and be a part of the community!

  5. #5
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Zephlyn View Post
    both, asked around and anyone who remembers it, wants it back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hate to break it to you, but that's beyond anyone's reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  6. #6
    ingame name Tara* (Laugh) Katy Zephlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Restore the layout? that won't change anything. There isn't much you can do to recapture your nostalgia.

    it would bring people back. astro isn’t as popular as it used to be


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Zephlyn View Post
    it would bring people back. astro isn’t as popular as it used to be


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That'll only be a temporary solution as nostalgia can only please one so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  8. #8
    Global Moderator Grief Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    That'll only be a temporary solution as nostalgia can only please one so far.
    ^
    Plus the style no longer matches Era, and the nostalgia is only for the older players.


    I saw. I conquered. I came.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Zephlyn View Post
    good old days. astro was always flooded. a great way to make friends.

    old players want it back


    IMG_4435.jpgIMG_4436.jpgIMG_4438.jpg

    unfortunately the only pictures i have are bad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looked so much nicer :c

  10. #10
    then we will have more astro noobs xD nty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •