Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server

Server

the Server are good ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

The Graal servers are almost universally hated on the larger games (Era and Classic). As far as I know, all games are run on one server located somewhere in Texas, so if you're located on US West, you're generally going to have a good connection.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I live in germany and people say i lag but i cant see

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor View Post
    I live in germany and people say i lag but i cant see

It’s because of your distance to the server since the server is in Texas and you’re in Germany it takes a while for stuff to be sent from clientside to serverside ; the closer you are to the servers the lower the ping = the smoother the game runs and the less “lag” so for people with low ping it’ll look like you’re lagging/ eating in spar or what ever

Leveler
    The further you are from Texas in the United States the more you will lag which can't be assisted much.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Even in the United States, I experience some issues with iEra. So, don't feel too bad.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Even in the United States, I experience some issues with iEra. So, don't feel too bad.
    Yeah not only is there an issue with the ping. The client it self has some problems I am pretty sure they are releasing a new improved client which is more compatible with newer phones it was open beta on android, it’s taking quite a while but oh well and also it would be really appreciated if they bought new servers especially for the European&Asian&Oceania players

are you sure for a game that from 2010 or less

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    The Graal servers are almost universally hated on the larger games (Era and Classic). As far as I know, all games are run on one server located somewhere in Texas, so if you're located on US West, you're generally going to have a good connection.
    I beg to differ with that entire statement on 'oh the server company is held within this area, therefore locals get better ping than everyone else'.

The game is hosted on 8 servers, from all over the world..