Thread: A fun adventure about dungeon exploring. (Part 3)

Exclamation A fun adventure about dungeon exploring. (Part 3)

The story so far...

As the party of six seems to strike gold in a treasure room, a mysterious enchanted note seems to have teleport the whole party somewhere else.
    What await them in this new unfamiliar place?

As the sudden teleportation has shocked the whole party, all of them are stunned by the unfamiliar stage they are currently standing on. The whole area is dark and eerie with lingering red light shining on the crimson red lining. Edward the party leader looks around, confirming that everyone in the party is here.

Edward: Calm down everyone! First let confirm that if everyone is here?
    Karike: I am here.
    Mai-Ki: So do i.
    Owen: I seems to be present.
    Ken: Where the f**k are we!?

Everyone reported in that they are present except Ling.

Edward: Ling? Are you here ?
    Mai-Ki: Ling stop playing around!
    Ling: Sigh...here.
    Ken: Dammit bi*ch ! You think this is a time to joke around!?
    Ling: Kekeke...bet you almost...piss your pants~
    Edward: Well atleast everyone is alright.

Just as Edward finish talking, the stage they are standing on suddenly shakes, something seems to have caused such an impact. While the party cant see what was happening, a bridge has extended toward the stage and connected it, causing the stage to shake. After the sudden shake, the area around the stage seems to brighten up, illuminated by blue light. The party are all in shock as they realize what was illuminating the area, surrounding them are dangerous mid level spirit "Will-O-Wisp". While being a spirit type, "Will-O-Wisp" seems to be made entirely of blue flame that are also known as "Demon Flame". "Will-O-Wisp" are known to charge toward any creature in range when provoked, exploding itself to conjure an area of blue flame that burn five time hotter then regular flame; not only that but blue flame cannot be removed with regular water, mid level spells such as cleanse can only remove blue flame.

Edward: Is....is my eye playing trick with me!?
    Karike: I dont think so... these dont seems to be illusion as well, i can feel the heat just from over here.
    Ken: Darn spirit, my WarAxe cant cut it gas-like body!
    Mai-Ki: Well...it was not fun knowing you all, guess this is where we all die, i regret everything...
    Owen: Dammit! If only i have higher level holy spells! I feel so useless!
    Ling:...

Ling seems to be quiet again, Edward ask what Ling is thinking.

Edward: Are you alright Ling? I know you are afraid like us,it's ok, we will surely think of a way to get out of here.
    Ling: I...
    Edward: It's alright to be afraid, this is a dreadful situation.
    Ling: I... I want to capture one!

The whole party went silence, Ken suddenly scream.

Ken: God fu*king dammit you stupid asf bi*ch! We are all here about to die and you want to keep one as your pet!?

Just as Ken finished screaming his hate out, a clapping sound can be heard from across the bridge. A dark figure slowly approach them, what appear before the party is about to scared the whole party to death;stands in front of them is a huge humanoid figure, wearing a dark purple full plated armor with a floating helmet floating around the upper layer of the body with blue flame bursting out from what appear to be the neck area of the body. Just when the party seems to think that the only thing they have to fear is the wisp, a legendary ancient figure appear before them; Dullahan his name is, a famous General of Sadist King. Dullahan is known to lead a rebellion againts the Sadist King Korluk during the dark age, on his Coup d'état againts the King he personally slain more then twenty of the Sadist King General ; after a long and brutal battle he was finally subdue by the Sadist King right hand man "Belphegor", Belphegor chopped Dullahan head off as an example to the rebel but Korluk has other plan. Korluk casted a demonic enchantment on the cold dead body Dullahan, reviving him as a fallen knight that has to faithfully serve him for eternally.

Dullahan legend dont just stop there, during the final of the dark age of Gaia, the four Great Empire form an alliance and launch a full invasion againts the Sadist King Korluk. In order to buy time for the Sadist King to escape, Korluk lead his personal army of 3000 darkmoon regiment to defend the front gate Korluk castle. While the King and his loyal subject is escaping, Dullahan is facing a total army of more than 800 thousand.
    Dullahan and his darkmoon regiment slaughtered more than 40 thousand of the invading force, but soon all his regiment eventually fallen to the relentless attack. But Dullahan never fall as he stand strong and defend the gate with his life, tainted with the blood of every unit he killed, his dark purple armor is now bright crimson red, legends says that Dullahan himself held the gate for a week by himself, slaughtering more then 20 thousand invasion force by himself. It is known that in the end Dullahan suddenly retreated into the swamp, no one knew why he suddenly escaped, some say he suffered too much injury while some says that the Sadist King has ordered his return.

Dullahan stands in front of them, he started speaking in an unknown way possible without a mouth or head.

Dullahand: Greeting mortal, you are now in the Altar of the Great Mighty King, Korluk.

Edward speaks up.

Edward: Sir Dullahan... we are terribly sorry for entering the Great Korluk tomb without permission, would you please spare us? We will give you anything you wish.
    Dullahan: Mere mortal wish to bargain? Well too bad for you worms, the King has ordered your death, no one will leave here alive.But... it has been a long time since we have visitor here, so i say, why dont we have a little game?
    Edward: What...what sort of games?
    Dullahan: How about... a competition, your party of six will face off with my six chosen warrior, there's only one rule, kill or be killed.

To be continued....
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    The story so far...

As the party of six seems to strike gold in a treasure room, a mysterious enchanted note seems to have teleport the whole party somewhere else.
    What await them in this new unfamiliar place?

As the sudden teleportation has shocked the whole party, all of them are stunned by the unfamiliar stage they are currently standing on. The whole area is dark and eerie with lingering red light shining on the crimson red lining. Edward the party leader looks around, confirming that everyone in the party is here.

Edward: Calm down everyone! First let confirm that if everyone is here?
    Karike: I am here.
    Mai-Ki: So do i.
    Owen: I seems to be present.
    Ken: Where the f**k are we!?

Everyone reported in that they are present except Ling.

Edward: Ling? Are you here ?
    Mai-Ki: Ling stop playing around!
    Ling: Sigh...here.
    Ken: Dammit bi*ch ! You think this is a time to joke around!?
    Ling: Kekeke...bet you almost...piss your pants~
    Edward: Well atleast everyone is alright.

Just as Edward finish talking, the stage they are standing on suddenly shakes, something seems to have caused such an impact. While the party cant see what was happening, a bridge has extended toward the stage and connected it, causing the stage to shake. After the sudden shake, the area around the stage seems to brighten up, illuminated by blue light. The party are all in shock as they realize what was illuminating the area, surrounding them are dangerous mid level spirit "Will-O-Wisp". While being a spirit type, "Will-O-Wisp" seems to be made entirely of blue flame that are also known as "Demon Flame". "Will-O-Wisp" are known to charge toward any creature in range when provoked, exploding itself to conjure an area of blue flame that burn five time hotter then regular flame; not only that but blue flame cannot be removed with regular water, mid level spells such as cleanse can only remove blue flame.

Edward: Is....is my eye playing trick with me!?
    Karike: I dont think so... these dont seems to be illusion as well, i can feel the heat just from over here.
    Ken: Darn spirit, my WarAxe cant cut it gas-like body!
    Mai-Ki: Well...it was not fun knowing you all, guess this is where we all die, i regret everything...
    Owen: Dammit! If only i have higher level holy spells! I feel so useless!
    Ling:...

Ling seems to be quiet again, Edward ask what Ling is thinking.

Edward: Are you alright Ling? I know you are afraid like us,it's ok, we will surely think of a way to get out of here.
    Ling: I...
    Edward: It's alright to be afraid, this is a dreadful situation.
    Ling: I... I want to capture one!

The whole party went silence, Ken suddenly scream.

Ken: God fu*king dammit you stupid asf bi*ch! We are all here about to die and you want to keep one as your pet!?

Just as Ken finished screaming his hate out, a clapping sound can be heard from across the bridge. A dark figure slowly approach them, what appear before the party is about to scared the whole party to death;stands in front of them is a huge humanoid figure, wearing a dark purple full plated armor with a floating helmet floating around the upper layer of the body with blue flame bursting out from what appear to be the neck area of the body. Just when the party seems to think that the only thing they have to fear is the wisp, a legendary ancient figure appear before them; Dullahan his name is, a famous General of Sadist King. Dullahan is known to lead a rebellion againts the Sadist King Korluk during the dark age, on his Coup d'état againts the King he personally slain more then twenty of the Sadist King General ; after a long and brutal battle he was finally subdue by the Sadist King right hand man "Belphegor", Belphegor chopped Dullahan head off as an example to the rebel but Korluk has other plan. Korluk casted a demonic enchantment on the cold dead body Dullahan, reviving him as a fallen knight that has to faithfully serve him for eternally.

Dullahan legend dont just stop there, during the final of the dark age of Gaia, the four Great Empire form an alliance and launch a full invasion againts the Sadist King Korluk. In order to buy time for the Sadist King to escape, Korluk lead his personal army of 3000 darkmoon regiment to defend the front gate Korluk castle. While the King and his loyal subject is escaping, Dullahan is facing a total army of more than 800 thousand.
    Dullahan and his darkmoon regiment slaughtered more than 40 thousand of the invading force, but soon all his regiment eventually fallen to the relentless attack. But Dullahan never fall as he stand strong and defend the gate with his life, tainted with the blood of every unit he killed, his dark purple armor is now bright crimson red, legends says that Dullahan himself held the gate for a week by himself, slaughtering more then 20 thousand invasion force by himself. It is known that in the end Dullahan suddenly retreated into the swamp, no one knew why he suddenly escaped, some say he suffered too much injury while some says that the Sadist King has ordered his return.

Dullahan stands in front of them, he started speaking in an unknown way possible without a mouth or head.

Dullahand: Greeting mortal, you are now in the Altar of the Great Mighty King, Korluk.

Edward speaks up.

Edward: Sir Dullahan... we are terribly sorry for entering the Great Korluk tomb without permission, would you please spare us? We will give you anything you wish.
    Dullahan: Mere mortal wish to bargain? Well too bad for you worms, the King has ordered your death, no one will leave here alive.But... it has been a long time since we have visitor here, so i say, why dont we have a little game?
    Edward: What...what sort of games?
    Dullahan: How about... a competition, your party of six will face off with my six chosen warrior, there's only one rule, kill or be killed.

To be continued....
    The profanity made the frontal-lobe of my brain excited with entertainment. Awesome story!
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Thank you, rofl.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.