Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Player hats and players uploading hats.

Post Player hats and players uploading hats.

I see players with hats that are uploaded, don't know how they got them or where. People can send as many hats as they like to Layerd but the shop isn't updating at all. I want to know if we can start letting players upload there own hats or let admins know we have some creativity we want to put on our avatars by some how uploading them or asking admins for an approval. I have some hats I've edited and want for my graal character to have. Now what players are doing is putting the hats on the heads because admins won't let us have our own cool hats. Hopefully we can do something for us to have our own hats or uploading cool hats to our avatars some how. I heard Stefan doesn't approve of this but if anything I'm looking forward for a hat shop update, of hats that players find "good" in there favor. One hat that people love so much are the spar hats made by#5. What if we can just edit them and put them in player hat shop or be uploaded. These are hats people want on there characters, yet we cant get them unless we have that 12.5k spar wins requirement. We want cool hats that we can just upload or get some how onto our accounts,Thanks - Supreme.

good idea for a personal hat but how much would cost to upload? 15k maybe?
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    I see players with hats that are uploaded, don't know how they got them or where. People can send as many hats as they like to Layerd but the shop isn't updating at all. I want to know if we can start letting players upload there own hats or let admins know we have some creativity we want to put on our avatars by some how uploading them or asking admins for an approval. I have some hats I've edited and want for my graal character to have. Now what players are doing is putting the hats on the heads because admins won't let us have our own cool hats. Hopefully we can do something for us to have our own hats or uploading cool hats to our avatars some how. I heard Stefan doesn't approve of this but if anything I'm looking forward for a hat shop update, of hats that players find "good" in there favor. One hat that people love so much are the spar hats made by#5. What if we can just edit them and put them in player hat shop or be uploaded. These are hats people want on there characters, yet we cant get them unless we have that 12.5k spar wins requirement. We want cool hats that we can just upload or get some how onto our accounts,Thanks - Supreme.
    The hats made by five wouldn't be special anymore for the sparrers if they would get edited and put in shops

very sorry- hat's won't be added to customs ;( unless they're like 30k... Which I'd rather put them in a shop for 3k max and have a nice game update

Snk I do understand you can put it in the players hat shop but its never being update do you think you can ask layerd to work on the player hat shop? Also something of another subject graalians are waiting for the new EC shop.

Another thing if they're 30k I wouldn't even mind.

30k? Why would it HAVE to be so much

Whatz the point of gang hats than..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snk
    very sorry- hat's won't be added to customs ;( unless they're like 30k... Which I'd rather put them in a shop for 3k max and have a nice game update
    I don't know how others would feel, but I wouldn't mind paying 30k-40k for a personal hat. Having it at this price would keep people from just uploading hats already in shops with just a small edit. However, this would ruin gang hats, but when the new gang system is established maybe this can be a possibility, since hats will no longer be the main goal/prize?

I wouldn't mind paying either.