I see players with hats that are uploaded, don't know how they got them or where. People can send as many hats as they like to Layerd but the shop isn't updating at all. I want to know if we can start letting players upload there own hats or let admins know we have some creativity we want to put on our avatars by some how uploading them or asking admins for an approval. I have some hats I've edited and want for my graal character to have. Now what players are doing is putting the hats on the heads because admins won't let us have our own cool hats. Hopefully we can do something for us to have our own hats or uploading cool hats to our avatars some how. I heard Stefan doesn't approve of this but if anything I'm looking forward for a hat shop update, of hats that players find "good" in there favor. One hat that people love so much are the spar hats made by#5. What if we can just edit them and put them in player hat shop or be uploaded. These are hats people want on there characters, yet we cant get them unless we have that 12.5k spar wins requirement. We want cool hats that we can just upload or get some how onto our accounts,Thanks - Supreme.