Thread: gralats

Newcomer

gralats

whats the best way to earn gralats? other than the pizza. Something that you could do with a friend

Getting some shovels and getting shells.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Or you could mine if you have that much time to kill. Putting time into mining will always pay out in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by proppernoob View Post
    whats the best way to earn gralats? other than the pizza. Something that you could do with a friend
    The elephant in the room would be purchasing Gralat packs, but there are a few handy ways that will earn you some money.

I recommend collecting trash by running around the streets of iEra (no specific location). This makes me more money than crafting pizzas, mail runs, and car missions. The alternate way of earning some good money is by harvesting mushrooms.

In conclusion, I believe collecting trash and harvesting mushrooms make the most money.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    The elephant in the room would be purchasing Gralat packs, but there are a few handy ways that will earn you some money.

I recommend collecting trash by running around the streets of iEra (no specific location). This makes me more money than crafting pizzas, mail runs, and car missions. The alternate way of earning some good money is by harvesting mushrooms.

In conclusion, I believe collecting trash and harvesting mushrooms make the most money.

I'll prove that theory soon. I find it questionable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    [/B]

I'll prove that theory soon. I find it questionable.
    He's not entirely wrong on that theory.

Myth
    Definitely buying some shovels and shelling you can make some good money get some good items and chat with mates while you shell.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Bumped old thread.

I saw. I conquered. I came.