Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help with my graalonline server

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    I believe its only on Android at the moment and limited to a certain amount of people
    Ah yes, I remember that post from Unimax that stated he was testing this on android on the Graal Forums. I wish I could try it out. Would be so nice to be able to do PC function on a device I can take anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Ah yes, I remember that post from Unimax that stated he was testing this on android on the Graal Forums. I wish I could try it out. Would be so nice to be able to do PC function on a device I can take anywhere.
    I tried the app and this isn't much you can do expect join servers. You can't edit at all, if that's what you're getting at.
    Last edited by AliGamer911; 01-11-2019 at 06:49 AM.
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I tried the app and this isn't much you can do expect join servers. You edit at all, if that's what you're getting at.
    I'll go back to being mute.

Veteran
    I downloaded it last night on my old Samsung phone, some dude leaked the download link on YouTube.... anyways seems like atm you can only play delteria&olwest& zone i think. Private PWs are currently not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I'll go back to being mute.
    Lol
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".