Thread: NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME CUSTOMS - paying a lot of tro

NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE ME CUSTOMS - paying a lot of tro

Hi, I know a lot of you all are great at editing and super creative. With that being said, I am looking for someone to make me a custom body and custom head. I want it unique, so I am willing to pay an amount of tro accordingly. Don't reply unless you are great at making these kinds of things.

If you are up for the task (emphasizing a creative, unique custom set), message me on discord. Dolloway#9536
    We will talk about prices, payment methods, what I want the customs to look like, etc over discord.

Thanks,

Dolloway

I discuss detail before pay.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I discuss detail before pay.

hmu on disc. I will describe what I want done and the prices accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Hi, I know a lot of you all are great at editing and super creative. With that being said, I am looking for someone to make me a custom body and custom head. I want it unique, so I am willing to pay an amount of tro accordingly. Don't reply unless you are great at making these kinds of things.

If you are up for the task (emphasizing a creative, unique custom set), message me on discord. Dolloway#9536
    We will talk about prices, payment methods, what I want the customs to look like, etc over discord.

Thanks,

Dolloway
    Fortunately, there's many talented Graphic Designers that reside here. I'm sure someone will offer to assist you, with your needs.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    hmu on disc. I will describe what I want done and the prices accordingly.
    Tell me what you need and I will either deny or accept. When people pay me, I normally give it my friends anyway.