Thread: Custom upload isssue

Custom upload isssue

I've been trying to upload a custom head but everytime i tried there was a problem can someone tell me what is wrongPROUD CAT OWNER.gif
    To contact me Discord: Trappa#7968

Quote Originally Posted by Jay13 View Post
    I've been trying to upload a custom head but everytime i tried there was a problem can someone tell me what is wrongPROUD CAT OWNER.gif
    To contact me Discord: Trappa#7968
    Please ensure that the hex colors on your head are true and that you set transparency, prior to uploading. If the issue still resolves, check the frames with a GIF editor, such as GIMP.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Leveler
    Try that^^ and please post it in the uploads subforum next time as this section is dedicated to issues for the forums.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    Please ensure that the hex colors on your head are true and that you set transparency, prior to uploading. If the issue still resolves, check the frames with a GIF editor, such as GIMP.
    Pretty sure you mean not true, as true black and white result in transparency. @OP - make sure that no black outlines are 0,0,0 and any whites aren't 255, 255, 255 since you'll end up with unwanted holes showing up in your head.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Could someone possibly show me?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay13 View Post
    Could someone possibly show me?
    Click this link to see what I mean.
    I'm selecting a darker pixel with the eye-dropper tool, and it's showing me that the RGB is 0,0,0. To fix this, you can use the global bucket tool which replaces a specific color across the whole image, no matter its location. Try replacing 0,0,0 with something like 2,2,2 and that should fix your problem.

I saw. I conquered. I came.