Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: January 2019 Update List

Banned

January 2019 Update List

Hey guys, so something the moderator team has wanted to do for awhile was make a thread with all of the little stealthy updates for the game that aren’t announced in the news. We’re hoping this can help players stay informed with these smaller things. For now, we’re planning on having them separated by months, with the threads open for y’all to provide feedback. The original post will give information on initial updates, then as the month goes on, it’ll serve as a table of contents for future updates by giving you the page number to read discussion on specific updates so that everything is easy to find. Eventually, we could also have all of these threads in a specific game update section of the forums so you can find everything you’ve missed, but that can come later. If we’re missing anything, let one of the moderators know so we can update this thread, and please do leave feedback on how you want these threads to go to make it easier for everyone to see. So without further ado, here are a couple small updates you may not have noticed:

A showping command now works! Simply say “showping” in overhead chat, and your ping will display at the bottom of your screen. A low ping means a faster connection to the game, so this command will help you tell whether or not you’re lagging. (This might have been around in December and I might just be late)

The options menu has been updated to be easier to navigate. Everything is now sorted out so you can easily find the option you’re looking for, whether it has to do with sounds, general options, indicators, etc.

House rating rules update (page 1, scroll down some)

New profile animation sold on floor 3 of the gani shop (page 2) [Jan 12]

New window of invulnerability to gas on death (page 2) [Jan 12]
    -Gas change reverted (page 2) [Jan 14]

A new room has been added to the veteran speedy pizza (page 2) [Jan 20]

Two limited edition melees added to Plasma Corp, here until 1st May 2019 (Neutron Katana and the Neutron Dagger) (page 2) [Jan 20]

Groundhog day event has begun (page 2) [Jan 26]

There is now a groundhog meter next to start park to measure how many groundhogs are hit (page 2) [Jan 30]

CNY items have been added above the auction house (page 2) [Jan 30]
    Last edited by failure; 01-30-2019 at 10:50 PM.

I am for the changes that the moderation team is considering. "showping" will definitely help people with Sparring issues.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Leveler
    The house rating system was released ^^
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    The house rating system was released ^^
    That was announced in news. Failure wanted to start a thread for things that WEREN'T announced in news. Hence why this thread was started. No point in starting this thread if the news already announced that.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    That was announced in news. Failure wanted to start a thread for things that WEREN'T announced in news. Hence why this thread was started. No point in starting this thread if the news already announced that.
    Its in the news? I dont even remember lmao my bad

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Its in the news? I dont even remember lmao my bad
    Yes sirrr, been announced on the 4th of January.

Banned
    Bribing people to rate your house 5 stars or other people's houses 1 star is now illegal. No offering shells or gifts or other in game items for house ratings. Asking for house ratings is fine, but do not try and trade for ratings or anything like that. If you see people doing this, report them please.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Bribing people to rate your house 5 stars or other people's houses 1 star is now illegal. No offering shells or gifts or other in game items for house ratings. Asking for house ratings is fine, but do not try and trade for ratings or anything like that. If you see people doing this, report them please.
    Thank you for making this a rule.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    Thank you for making this a rule.
    This ^^ will make the competition a lot more fair

iZone Levels Admin

I'd like to know about an announcement iMask made about 2 weeks ago. He did something with the PM system that supposedly made it better? Can someone tell me what this is? Feel like it is a hidden update.