Thread: I am locked out of graal era account.

Unhappy I am locked out of graal era account.

Hello forum, I'm having a problem.

6 years ago in 2012 identification came to graal and I identified to my old aol account

I switched over to gmail and my aol account stopped working, I couldn't log in.

I got a new phone and I was logged out of my graal account and I can't access my email

I already submitted a ticket request to toonslab and its been a couple of days and I've gotten nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploopy View Post
    Hello forum, I'm having a problem.

6 years ago in 2012 identification came to graal and I identified to my old aol account

I switched over to gmail and my aol account stopped working, I couldn't log in.

I got a new phone and I was logged out of my graal account and I can't access my email

I already submitted a ticket request to toonslab and its been a couple of days and I've gotten nothing.
    Hmmm is it a problem with your email or graal?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Hmmm is it a problem with your email or graal?

Its my email

Quote Originally Posted by Ploopy View Post
    Its my email
    Contact your email provider ig

That’s the only option he has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Try contacting your email provider. You may have to answer security questions that you (hopefully) set, as a recovery measure. I know that Gmail and Outlook support this feature. AOL has a customer service line that ou can call for support.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Rip ur acc

If you still have access to the email itself via a logged in device you can email:

[email protected]
    Or [email protected]

And request an email change, please note when doing this you must also provide an email which is not linked to any account via Era..