Thread: what if era has no freeze like zone?

what if era has no freeze like zone?

[My english is bad and im just saying,don't take me so serious]

if era is a skill game why we have guns that are faster than other guns and with the dmg buff those faster guns are just op,so,what if era guns has no freeze like zone?
    but obviously you get freezed when you reload a weapon like zone

First of all, who told you that era is a skill game XD secondly, we have some guns better than others because they are more expensive, and skill still matters, whaever gun you use.

- - - Updated - - -

Overpowered means too good in comparison with other weapons right? All weapons were buffed so they are not op, they are just a bit better than others lol, just like before

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

this thread told me

Zones "Weapon system" is out of date for one. They also really lack the skill of a good weapons admin to balance the states, secondaly having "Freeze" is to make it more realistic without it wouldnt be "A fair play"

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_P2P View Post
    Zones "Weapon system" is out of date for one. They also really lack the skill of a good weapons admin to balance the states, secondaly having "Freeze" is to make it more realistic without it wouldnt be "A fair play"
    Geno's pretty good. It's just I think he wants Zone to be different.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    First of all, who told you that era is a skill game XD secondly, we have some guns better than others because they are more expensive, and skill still matters, whaever gun you use.

Overpowered means too good in comparison with other weapons right? All weapons were buffed so they are not op, they are just a bit better than others lol, just like before
    I don't want to be an aggravating jerk but, that's a lot of contradictions in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMisterSimon View Post
    [My english is bad and im just saying,don't take me so serious]

if era is a skill game why we have guns that are faster than other guns and with the dmg buff those faster guns are just op,so,what if era guns has no freeze like zone?
    but obviously you get freezed when you reload a weapon like zone
    Because recoil.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".