Thread: Is the Sten and M4 good for pk and basing?

Is the Sten and M4 good for pk and basing?

Feel like getting a gun on a lower budget and the m4 and sten caught my eye. Is it a good choice?

Sten is typically used for sparring. I don’t recommend using it for pk or basing. But then again, I haven’t used sten since before the buff gun update.
    M4 is great for all around. But if you want a more customizable look kind of gun with next to Equivalent stats, I suggest looking into the Default Gun which costs 54k-55k.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    M4 is great for all around. But if you want a more customizable look kind of gun with next to Equivalent stats, I suggest looking into the Default Gun which costs 54k-55k.
    By "Default Gun", I assume you mean the Default Rifle which costs exactly 50k gralats.
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".