Thread: Is the Sten and M4 good for pk and basing?

Is the Sten and M4 good for pk and basing?

Feel like getting a gun on a lower budget and the m4 and sten caught my eye. Is it a good choice?

Sten is typically used for sparring. I don’t recommend using it for pk or basing. But then again, I haven’t used sten since before the buff gun update.
    M4 is great for all around. But if you want a more customizable look kind of gun with next to Equivalent stats, I suggest looking into the Default Gun which costs 54k-55k.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    M4 is great for all around. But if you want a more customizable look kind of gun with next to Equivalent stats, I suggest looking into the Default Gun which costs 54k-55k.
    By "Default Gun", I assume you mean the Default Rifle which costs exactly 50k gralats.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.