Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Respawning Gas Immunity

Respawning Gas Immunity

Please give players 3 seconds of complete immunity to gas after they respawn.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Please give players 3 seconds of complete immunity to gas after they respawn.
    3 seconds seems a bit long, don't you think? I would shoot for a lessen of speed-reduction, rather than immunity. That (gas immunity) would mean that players would use gas much more frequently, than they should.

Personally, I think that the way it works now is perfectly fine.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297

Its annoying when they gas and pk you with the intention of harassing you, I swear that's their intention. Like pk stops after 3 kills doesn't it, but they will kill you 50 times if you stay there long enough. They just want to upset you. That is why I support this thread.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Leveler
    Or like after they kill u 3 times until they can get kills off u again then they cant damage u and so u dont block their bullets they can go right through you or smth
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Veteran
    or like just buy a gas mask

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    or like just buy a gas mask
    But everyone looks ugly in a gas mask, then you aren't able to wear your new favorite hat. Why even buy hats? You only are going to wear the gas mask?? Also noobs cant afford gas masks.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I can already sense that if gassing is even nerfed by the slightest, those holding a gas launcher would go into out rage. Even then, I don’t see a need to change anything. I was disappointed when they nerfed the hit timer of a bear trap as it defeats the purpose of the streak killers achievement. When I get gassed, I simply use an egg shot or turkey shot. But I understand they are limited supply items. All we can suggest is the gas mask temporarily. Now what would be an amazing edition to the game is a hot bar for hats. Or if anything, making character slots more readily accessible. To finally put some use into the money I paid for character slots. That would be really nice.

I have a better idea, why not remove the gas from the game
    ^Irony

Leveler
    I thought about that as well but theres a lot that would play into that, I was going to make a thread about it but maybe ill just post it in this thread later if I remember
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Removing Gas would then make Gas Masks useless and then there would be no use for them except just to wear them and for the people that bought a Gas Mask for the purpose of it protecting from Gas would probably not like that.