Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Respawning Gas Immunity

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Canavi View Post
    3 seconds seems a bit long, don't you think? I would shoot for a lessen of speed-reduction, rather than immunity. That (gas immunity) would mean that players would use gas much more frequently, than they should.

Personally, I think that the way it works now is perfectly fine.
    The immunity would only last for 3 seconds. That's not enough time to abuse the immunity or unbalance the gameplay. It's literally just enough time to get up & run.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Removing Gas would then make Gas Masks useless and then there would be no use for them except just to wear them and for the people that bought a Gas Mask for the purpose of it protecting from Gas would probably not like that.
    This is exactly what I was going to make a post over.
    My suggestion for removing gas would be to add players 2.5k gralats back from gasmask they have bought that costed more then 5k. As for gangs that have recieved gas mask from gst/crypt/basing they would just keep the hat but it would do nothing but they'd also be granted one nee hat. (This only applies to the gangs that gas mask already and the people who hit 30k basing hours, win gst, or win crypt after this wont get the extra hat just a regular one.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    This is exactly what I was going to make a post over.
    My suggestion for removing gas would be to add players 2.5k gralats back from gasmask they have bought that costed more then 5k. As for gangs that have recieved gas mask from gst/crypt/basing they would just keep the hat but it would do nothing but they'd also be granted one nee hat. (This only applies to the gangs that gas mask already and the people who hit 30k basing hours, win gst, or win crypt after this wont get the extra hat just a regular one.
    We aren't planning on removing gas, we just want immunity from it for 3 seconds.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    We aren't planning on removing gas, we just want immunity from it for 3 seconds.
    When someone suggested removing gas earlier in the thread I said this

I thought about that as well but theres a lot that would play into that, I was going to make a thread about it but maybe ill just post it in this thread later if I remember

and then Keir made a post that I covered and suggested my idea in that post.

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I can already sense that if gassing is even nerfed by the slightest, those holding a gas launcher would go into out rage.
    Necessary evil. You don't buy a Gas Launcher unless you're preparing to be an obnoxious player; sure, that's no reason to dock them the utility of the item but the gas launcher loses absolutely 0 versatility in a base (where it's built to be used in defense) if you give a brief period of gas invincibility on wakeup. Hell, just remove the flag that allows people to be gassed in the dead state and then make the wakeup state near invincible as it is now with a tolerance to gas. This is all built into the game already; flip the two switches needed.
    Founding member of the Divine Family.
    Former Era Legacy Weapons Admin, Senior Player Relations, Gang Admin, Development Admin & Manager (for 8 hours!).

Gassing when someone is about to be revived constantly is really annoying, I don’t see a problem of adding three seconds of immunity. Gas should be used when a player is moving around not when it’s about to be revived.

Or yeah and pls add three seconds of immunity when hit by explosives/flames, like what am I going to do if I’m getting spawn killed by a chem or flame user? Run? Got no time.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Gassing when someone is about to be revived constantly is really annoying, I don’t see a problem of adding three seconds of immunity. Gas should be used when a player is moving around not when it’s about to be revived.

Or yeah and pls add three seconds of immunity when hit by explosives/flames, like what am I going to do if I’m getting spawn killed by a chem or flame user? Run? Got no time.
    Flame and chem are fine you have time to run, gassing, there is a point though.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

There is now somewhere between 2-4 seconds of gas invulnerability now on respawn, generally close to 3 seconds.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    There is now somewhere between 2-4 seconds of gas invulnerability now on respawn, generally close to 3 seconds.
    January 2019 update list mister

iZone Levels Admin