Thread: Buff fishing please

Buff fishing please

Fishing should be buffed because lvl 37 and I get lots of trash. I think trash should get removed and increase the chance of getting rare fish. Or have a chance of catching 2 fishes at once. Add new sea organisms like octopus, oysters, and pearls. Make pearls come from oysters and make the pearls be worth $50

The sad thing is that being level 25 in fishing is just as profitable as being level 70 because the spawn rate of rare fish won't increase after 25...

Rn I get even more attacking fish than eels which is quiet sad
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

From my Fishing experience I do agree with the double fish Idea when we had that fishing buff because when we had that it felt like I was making the amount I should have been making am level 61 and am making the same as my friend Rey who is level 30 Maybe give the double fish buff for people level 35+ if so it would balance out because fishing at my level makes less money then a level 20 miner and I spent a lot of time into my Fishing level (800+ hours) that would give a miner to level 30+ making fishing the downgrade of mining. I hope someone check into this and have a great day. ☺️

Too bad, they won’t listen to us.