Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Passwords

Lightbulb Passwords

Hi. Is possible to add a feature of passwords that are needed in case you want to spend your ecs sell your uploads spend your gralats or reset your stats. This would be a way for the people who share their accounts to secure theirselves and could've saved me from my cousin who has spent my ecs on a dragon dagger a nature sword an ec katana and an inquisitor dagger (he's 5).

Thanks

It is (possible) to make a Password to keep items safe,
    But that has to be seen as if it’s really needed and in fact I think there is a thread that talks about passwords for securing items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    Hi. Is possible to add a feature of passwords that are needed in case you want to spend your ecs sell your uploads spend your gralats or reset your stats. This would be a way for the people who share their accounts to secure theirselves and could've saved me from my cousin who has spent my ecs on a dragon dagger a nature sword an ec katana and an inquisitor dagger (he's 5).

Thanks
    That's a really good idea, lol.

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

What if you forget the password?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    What if you forget the password?
    Probably get a Email sent to you on Resetting your Password like any other Game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post

Thanks
    I second this a 2FA would be amazing I’ve lost countless ec and gralats through scenarios like this

Why share accs? It should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Why share accs? It should be banned
    Why should it be banned? Lol.

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    A sort of issue with this is that sharing accounts is frowned upon. It leads to scams, upset people, etc. That’s why we advise you to be careful who you trust with your account and don’t allow people to ask for account information or buy accounts or anything like that. If we put extra security on things like this, it would lead to more account sharing, and more account scams.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    A sort of issue with this is that sharing accounts is frowned upon. It leads to scams, upset people, etc. That’s why we advise you to be careful who you trust with your account and don’t allow people to ask for account information or buy accounts or anything like that. If we put extra security on things like this, it would lead to more account sharing, and more account scams.

I do not understand
    You try to avoid that but on the other hand you allow it.....

Someone to explain the logic of this???